Camila Cabello Unveils Blonde Hair Makeover Whilst Teasing New Song

[ad_1]
Camila Cabello Unveils Blonde Hair While Teasing New Music
Araya Doheny/FilmMagic

Camila Cabello is newly blonde.

Cabello, 26, confirmed off the transformation by means of Instagram on Thursday, February 1, as she teased new tune. Within the montage of clips, she rocked rainy platinum locks — a drastic alternate from her signature brunette mane. Cabello driven her tresses round whilst appearing her darkish roots and bangs, that have been minimize underneath her eyebrows.

For glam, Cabello donned black eyeliner, wispy lashes and covered lips. She complemented the glance with a white T-shirt and black pants.

“It’s time >:),” Cabello captioned the publish, apparently teasing new tune that performed within the background of the video.

Superstar pals together with Issa Rae, Rupi Kaur and David Grutman praised the singer’s new ‘do in her feedback phase.

“I know that’s right!” wrote Rae, 39, as Kaur, 31, gushed, “It’s just ♥️♥️♥️🥹!!!!!!” Grutman, 49, in the meantime commented, “Finally let the blonde out of the bag.”

Camila Cabello Unveils Blonde Hair While Teasing New Music
Courtesy of Camila Cabello/Instagram

Cabello in the past teased new tune by means of Instagram on Wednesday, January 31. Within the pics, she leaned in opposition to a blending console in a studio and labored on an iPad.

The “My Oh My” singer is not any stranger to switching up her glance and continuously bases her hairstyles on her moods.

“My hair varies depending on how I feel or what person or personality traits I want to embody,” she instructed Cosmopolitan UK in October 2023, explaining, “When I dyed my hair black, I was just ready for a little demon energy but before, it was a honey color, so was very sweet.”

Cabello additionally toyed round with the theory of going blonde.

“I think the first time I dyed my hair was maybe a year and a half ago now, and it’s like a sickness. I think, do I want to cut it? I would love to go blonde but would it ruin my hair?” she instructed Cosmo.

Rylee Arnold Lily James and More Celebrity Hair Transformations of 2023 2

Comparable: Rylee Arnold, Lily James and Extra Superstar Hair Transformations of 2023

New yr, new ‘dos. Time and time once more, celebrities have supplied Us with main hair inspiration with their daring colour adjustments, drastic chops and Rapunzel-like hair extensions — and 2023 is not any other. Lily James proved a lob is at all times a good suggestion when she arrived on the eightieth Golden Globe Awards on January 10 […]

After pushing thru reservations of destructive her tresses, the “Havana” singer went directly to experiment with honey blonde highlights and curtain bangs earlier than loss of life her hair black.

Cabello has additionally rocked a couple of hairstyles, together with extensions, a uneven wolf minimize, a lob and extra.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/camila-cabello-unveils-blonde-hair-makeover-while-teasing-new-music/?feed_id=91115&_unique_id=65bc6c6d318d0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post