Sofía Vergara did not need to be an 'outdated mother' in Joe Manganiello marriage

[ad_1]

Sofía Vergara is confirming that Joe Manganiello’s want to have youngsters resulted in their divorce.

“My marriage broke up because my husband was younger; he wanted to have kids, and I didn’t want to be an old mom,” the actress, 51, lately informed El País.

“I feel it’s not fair to the baby.”

The “Modern Family” megastar made certain to notice that even if she “respect[s]” those that want to welcome youngsters later in existence, the trail is simply “not for [her] anymore.”

“I had a son at 19, who is now 32, and I’m ready to be a grandmother, not a mother,” she defined of Manolo Gonzalez Vergara, whom she stocks along with her first husband, Joe Gonzalez.

“I’m almost in menopause; it’s the natural way of things,” she stated, including, “When my son becomes a dad, let him bring the baby to me for a while and then I’ll give it back to him and go on with my life; that’s what I have to do.”

“My marriage broke up because my husband was younger; he wanted to have kids,” the actress stated. sofiavergara/Instagram

However make no mistake; Sofía is open to like once more — so long as her subsequent romantic spouse has children of his personal.

The Emmy Award nominee debuted her dating with an orthopedic surgeon named Justin Saliman in October 2023. It’s unclear whether or not he has youngsters.

Web page Six printed closing July that Sofía and Manganiello, 47, have been going their separate tactics after seven years of marriage.

Vergara added, “I had a son at 19, who is now 32, and I’m ready to be a grandmother, not a mother.” Instagram/manologonzalezvergara
The “Modern Family” megastar stocks son Manolo Gonzalez Vergara along with her first husband, Joe Gonzalez. Getty Pictures

“We have made the difficult decision to divorce. As two people that love and care for one another very much, we politely ask for respect of our privacy at this time as we navigate this new phase of our lives,” the previous couple informed Web page Six in an unique commentary on the time.


For extra Web page Six you like ...


A supply with reference to the “True Blood” megastar then informed us he had all the time sought after to be a dad and that the ones emotions best intensified because the years went on.

Previous this month, Sofía admitted to “CBS Sunday Morning” that she was once pleasantly stunned via the accuracy surrounding the media’s protection of the pair’s break up, which made the heartbreak more uncomplicated to “overcome.”

Web page Six printed in July 2023 that Sofía and Manganiello have been divorcing after seven years of marriage. joemanganiello/Instagram
A supply with reference to the actor then informed us he had all the time sought after to be a dad and that the ones emotions best intensified because the years went on. SplashNews.com

“It wasn’t bad,” the Colombian attractiveness confessed.

“I have to say the press was very respectful and very nice. And I thought that they were gonna invent more things, and you know how it usually is.”

Manganiello, for his section, has moved on, too. The actor made his pink carpet debut along with his female friend, 33-year-old actress Caitlin O’Connor, in December 2023.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/sofia-vergara-didnt-want-to-be-an-old-mom-in-joe-manganiello-marriage/?feed_id=86049&_unique_id=65af306dcc0aa

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post