Jason Tartick Says He is 'Too Previous' to Be the Subsequent Bachelor

[ad_1]
Jason Tartick Says He s Probably Too Old to Be the Next Bachelor But Would Consider It 178
Jason Tartick. Terry Wyatt/Getty Pictures

Jason Tartick isn’t totally towards changing into the Bachelor — however he doesn’t suppose the franchise will likely be “coming to my door.”

“I think I’m probably too old. I think, you know, 35 for a Bachelor is kind of old,” Tartick mentioned, including that it was once “nice” lovers would imagine him for the function all the way through a January 15 episode of his “Trading Secrets” podcast. “Of course, I would consider it. I don’t think they’re coming to my door, let’s just say that.”

But even so his age, Tartick hinted that he would possibly not have some other stint in Bachelor Country on account of the display’s loyalty to his former fiancée Kaitlyn Bristowe, who has been closely concerned within the franchise for just about a decade.

“I don’t think I’m ever going to have to worry about that predicament because I believe my ex kind of has a hold on that franchise,” he persevered. “I don’t know, I guess time will tell. I don’t know if the franchise has any interest in ever knocking on my door.”

Tartick isn’t totally unsuitable in regards to the reasonable age of main males, as maximum Bachelors had been of their past due 20s to early 30s. Alternatively, he could be a ways from the oldest main guy in franchise historical past. But even so Gerry Turner main the debut season of The Golden Bachelor at age 72, season 6’s Byron Velvick was once 40 when he started his adventure to seek out love, adopted by means of Brad Womack at age 38 all the way through season 15, Season 21’s Nick Viall was once 36 and Arie Luyendyk Jr. grew to become 36 whilst filming season 22.

Jason Tartick Says He s Probably Too Old to Be the Next Bachelor But Would Consider It 179
John Parra/Getty Pictures for Sandals Lodges

Bristowe does have sturdy ties to the franchise. Bachelor Country met the Canadian truth celebrity as a contestant on Chris Soules’ season of The Bachelor. She went directly to celebrity because the main girl all the way through season 11. Since then, Bristowe cohosted seasons 17 and 18 of The Bachelorette with Tayshia Adams. Along with attending The Golden Marriage ceremony previous this yr, Bristowe has additionally made small appearances on The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise or even The Bachelor Gifts: Pay attention to Your Center.

Although showing on The Bachelor isn’t within the playing cards for Tartick, he teased that there’s a “55 percent” likelihood lovers will see him on some kind of unscripted display this yr.

Kaitlyn Bristowe s Dating History

Comparable: Kaitlyn Bristowe’s Courting Historical past: Bachelor Romances, Engagements and Extra

Jason Kempin/Getty Pictures Kaitlyn Bristowe’s adventure to seek out The One hasn’t been all roses. Bachelor Country was once presented to Bristowe all the way through season 19 of The Bachelor when she competed for Chris Soules’ middle in 2015. After completing in 3rd position, Bristowe was once within the operating to grow to be the following Bachelorette and in the end beat out Britt […]

“I’ve had a few shows come and talk to me … If I were to do another reality show, I wouldn’t care at all about the money it’s such a short-term way of thinking about it,” Tartick mentioned, explaining that gaining a following from a display has a miles larger get advantages.

Tartick mentioned 2024 is a “year of impulse” and his outlook about showing on TV is: “Why not?”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/jason-tartick-says-hes-too-old-to-be-the-next-bachelor/?feed_id=87821&_unique_id=65b337aa591a9

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post