Adrienne Bailon Needs a Playdate for Her and Kourtney Kardashian's Sons

[ad_1]

Kourtney Kardashian’s child boy Rocky would possibly best be 2 months outdated, however Adrienne Bailon-Houghton is already making plans a playdate for him along with her 17-month-old son, Ever.

“Yes, we’re waiting for it,” Bailon-Houghton, 40, completely informed Us Weekly on Thursday, January 25, whilst selling season 3 of I Can See Your Voice. “We’re definitely going to make it happen.”

Kardashian, 44, welcomed child No. 4, her first with husband Travis Barker, in November 2023. Kardashian additionally stocks youngsters Mason, 14, Penelope, 11, and Reign, 9, with ex Scott Disick. Bailon-Houghton, in the meantime, secretly welcomed her son by way of surrogate along with her husband, Israel Houghton, in August 2022.

Previous to tying the knot with Houghton, 52, in November 2016, Bailon-Houghton famously dated Kourtney’s brother, Rob Kardashian. Even supposing the previous couple ended issues in 2009 after two years of courting, Bailon-Houghton has remained just about his well-known sisters.

Back to School Bliss! Kourtney K. and Travis Gear Up for Fall With the Kids

Comparable: See Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Bonding With Each and every Different's Children

Mixing their households! Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker had been spending time with each and every different’s youngsters since they began courting, from seashore journeys to Memorial Day celebrations. The couple, who went public with their courting in January 2021, first of all was “close” as a result of their kids. The Preserving Up With the Kardashians celebrity stocks Mason, Penelope […]

“I love those girls and I think that they’re amazing,” she shared with Us. “They’re girls’ girls. They’re always there to lift you up and be like, ‘You’ve got this. You look amazing,’ give a compliment and it’s awesome.”

On Wednesday, Bailon-Houghton informed Us that motherhood has “completely shifted my perspective on life, how I spend my time [and] what I spend my time doing.” She persevered: “I’m loving the time that I’m getting to spend at home with my son and get to do these incredible shows that we film and then we come home and we get to watch them as a family. But again, I think the key is family time.”

Adrienne Bailon Houghton Wants to Set up a Playdate for Her and Kourtney Kardashian s Baby Boys 149
Adrienne Bailon Houghton, Kourtney Kardashian. Getty Pictures (2)

Turning into a mother or father has additionally introduced her nearer to her husband, who has 4 kids from a prior courting.

“I love that he’s just been so helpful and he makes it super fun. I think we laugh a lot even through the hardest times, even through the exhaustion. … I didn’t have a night nurse. We did everything on our own, which I love,” she defined. “Obviously, I think to some extent, there was already some mom guilt there where it was like, ‘I had a surrogate. The least you could do is stay up at night with the baby.’ So just doing all of that, I loved every moment.”

Cheetah Girls Babies Meet the Former Girl Group Members Children in Photos

Comparable: Growl Energy! Meet 'The Cheetah Women' Small children in Pictures

They’re cheetah sisters with cheetah young children! A long time after the Cheetah Women disbanded, a number of of its contributors have develop into moms. The Cheetah Women premiered on Disney Channel in 2003, starring Raven-Symoné, Adrienne Bailon, Sabrina Bryan and Kiely Williams as highschool scholars grew to become woman crew performers. The movie’s good fortune quickly allowed the band to celebrity in […]

She even joked that Ever is Houghton’s “mini-me,” pointing out, “There are moments that I literally tell him, ‘That’s you.’ When [Ever’s] acting a little crazy, he’s a little moody, he’s upset or frustrated, he can’t get a toy to play, I’m like, ‘Oh, that is all you right there.’ So we have fun finding each other in our son.”

Probably the most circle of relatives’s favourite tactics to experience high quality time in combination is via gazing I Can See Your Voice. The Fox pageant collection sees Bailon and different celebrities wager whether or not contestants can sing with out ever listening to them belt a word.

Adrienne Bailon Houghton Wants to Set up a Playdate for Her and Kourtney Kardashian s Baby Boys 168
Courtesy of Adrienne Bailon Houghton/Instagram

“When I go home and I watch it with my family, they’re like, ‘Tell us, tell us, tell us,’” she shared. “And I’m like, I just sit back and I watch them go insane, which is so fun that it’s such a family show that literally the whole family gets together.”

New episodes of I Can See Your Voice air on FOX Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET.

With reporting via Christina Garibaldi

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/adrienne-bailon-wants-a-playdate-for-her-and-kourtney-kardashians-sons/?feed_id=87825&_unique_id=65b33b6f3e695

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post