How Donna Kelce Will Keep Heat at Travis Kelce's Saturday Recreation 

[ad_1]

Chilly climate received’t stay Travis Kelce’s mother, Donna Kelce, from cheering at the Kansas Town Chiefs on Saturday, January 13.

“I will be going to both games, yes,” Donna, 71, informed Further someday previous on Friday, January 12, when requested about sons Travis, 34, and Jason Kelce’s debut appearances within the 2024 playoffs.

Travis, a good finish for the Chiefs, has a house sport in opposition to the Miami Dolphins on Saturday. Jason, 36, and his Philadelphia Eagles group pass to Florida to take at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday, January 15.

Prior to the video games kick off, the Chiefs’ matchup is already making headlines because of the predicted climate. In Missouri, which is the place the group’s Arrowhead Stadium is primarily based, the temperature may get as little as 2 levels Fahrenheit. The NFL will take further precautions to keep away from avid gamers and coaches getting hypothermia, together with handing out heavy coats and swapping sideline benches for heated ones. Donna, for her phase, has her personal plan to stick great and toasty on Saturday.

“I will be in the skybox and so it won’t be too cold,” Donna famous to Further, relating to Travis’ personal suite in Arrowhead. “But the windows will be open and I am in the first row, so it’s still cold.”

Donna Kelce Shares How She Plans to Keep Warm at Son Travis Kelces Kansas City Chiefs Game
Donna Kelce and Taylor Swift David Eulitt/Getty Pictures

She added, “I have to have a blanket and I’ll have my winter coat on.”

Travis could also be on the point of hit the sector after sitting out the Sunday, January 7, sport.

“I’m about to be out here peacocking,” Travis joked at the Friday episode of his “New Heights” podcast, relating to streaming platform Peacock airing his group’s sport. “Prime Time game, the lights are gonna be on and I know it’s gonna be on TV. Honestly, throw me in a CBS parking lot and do a radio call, I don’t need to be on the tube, man, [to play] football.”

Comparable: Each Superstar Who Helps the Kansas Town Chiefs

From actors to musicians to comedians, there are unquestionably numerous well-known faces who're devoted lovers of the Kansas Town Chiefs. The Chiefs have a protracted legacy as a victorious soccer group. They took house 3 league championships in 1962, 1966 and 1969 ahead of successful their first Tremendous Bowl in 1970. The group […]

Donna likes to cheer on each sons all over their soccer video games, dressed to the nines in group equipment. (When the Chiefs and Eagles have confronted off, she opts for a cut up jersey, jacket and earrings.)

“[I] have two bracelets that were my stepmother’s,” Donna solely informed Us Weekly in November 2023, noting that the bangles have charms to indicate the Chiefs and Eagles. “She really loved those bracelets and I ended up with them, and so I wear them. I’ll wear the KC bracelet when I’m at [Travis’] games and I’ll wear the Philly bracelet when I’m at [Jason’s] games.”

Donna additionally informed Us that she makes certain to textual content her youngsters forward of each sport.

“I’ll either try to find a funny picture from the past or make some comment that I remember them making in the past, just wish them luck,” she mentioned. “That’s basically all I do.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/how-donna-kelce-will-stay-warm-at-travis-kelces-saturday-game/?feed_id=81481&_unique_id=65a31a029f580

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post