T.J. Holmes admits he 'tests out' after Amy Robach arguments

[ad_1]

T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach have other ways of coping with war.

Holmes, 46, admitted on the most recent episode of the couple’s “Amy & T.J.” podcast that he wishes to take away himself and take into accounts issues for some time following their arguments, which the ousted “GMA3” co-anchors known as “hiccups.”

“I am really, really bad about this. I don’t scream, I don’t yell, I don’t do anything. I don’t name-call, I don’t get aggressive, nothing — but I will check out,” he defined.

“I don’t need you to say, ‘I’m sorry.’ I don’t need you to help me. I have to work through it, and I’m trying to get better at doing it quicker.”

However in keeping with Holmes, Robach, 50, doesn’t say sorry rapid sufficient.

“I would rather have him yell at me than freeze me out for two days,” Robach mentioned in reaction. Instagram/@amyandtjpodcast

“It drives me crazy. Why? Because ‘I’m sorry’ comes 24 hours late,” he mentioned. “It’s how you react in the moment that makes all the difference in the world because, in that moment, we have a chance to go this way or this way. And if you go that way, I’m out. I’m done. … I’m checked out for the day.”

Robach, for her phase, isn’t keen on how lengthy it takes Holmes to come back round post-disagreement.

“It’s two days, at least,” she shared. “I would rather have him yell at me than freeze me out for two days. … I’m like, I don’t know what to say, what to do, what he thinks.”

However in keeping with Holmes, Robach doesn’t say sorry rapid sufficient. Instagram/@amyandtjpodcast

The colleagues-turned-lovers debuted their eponymous podcast previous this month, somewhat over 12 months after their alleged affair was once uncovered.

The duo started their first episode by way of denying that they cheated on their then-spouses with every different.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on …


“To be clear, we were outed as being in a relationship, but everyone else thought we were being outed as adulterers — being outed as cheating on our spouses — and it wasn’t the case,” Holmes insisted on the time.

When their dalliance made headlines, he was once nonetheless married to Marilee Fiebig, whilst Robach was once nonetheless married to Andrew Shue.

The couple referred to their disagreements as “hiccups.” Instagram/@amyandtjpodcast

Robach and Shue settled their cut up in March, and Holmes’ divorce from Fiebig was once finalized in October.

The similar day “Amy & T.J.” premiered, Web page Six broke the inside track that Shue and Fiebig were relationship for 6 months.

As for Holmes and Robach, they spent the Christmas vacation separate to be with their respective kids.

The ousted “GMA3” co-anchors’ alleged affair was once uncovered in November 2022. Getty Pictures

The pair not too long ago said that they have got “difficult” however “evolving” relationships with every different’s youngsters.

Holmes co-parents daughter Sabine with Fiebig and stocks two kids along with his first spouse, Amy Ferson.

In the meantime, Robach is mother to daughters Ava and Annalise, whom she welcomed together with her first husband, Tim McIntosh.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/t-j-holmes-admits-he-checks-out-after-amy-robach-arguments/?feed_id=72893&_unique_id=658b799fc72f0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post