Rachel McAdams Stocks Why She Skipped ‘Mean Girls’ Industrial

[ad_1]

Rachel McAdams doesn’t even move there with ads.

When the celebrities of the OG Imply Ladies film reunited for a Walmart Black Friday advert closing month, McAdams, 45, was once the one member of the Plastics who didn’t reprise her position from the cherished movie. (Lindsay Lohan, Lacey Chabert and Amanda Seyfried all participated within the nostalgic promotion.)

“I guess I wasn’t that excited about doing a commercial if I’m being totally honest,” McAdams admitted to Selection all the way through an interview revealed on Wednesday, December 20. “I’ve never done commercials, and it just didn’t feel like my bag.”

The actress added that she wasn’t conscious that such a lot of of her former costars had signed on. Along with Lohan, 37, Chabert, 41, and Seyfried, 38, Rajiv Surenda (Kevin Gnapoor) and Daniel Franzese (Damian) additionally made cameos.

Mean Girls Cast Where Are They Now

Comparable: See What the 'Imply Ladies' Solid Is As much as Now

Imply Ladies debuted in theaters on April 30, 2004 — however the youngster movie is well known yearly on October 3, because of one of the vital film’s maximum memorable scenes. The movie is accountable for growing iconic strains together with, “On Wednesdays, we wear pink” and “Is butter a carb?” But if Aaron Samuels (Jonathan Bennett) innocently […]

Rachel McAdams Reveals Why She Skipped the 'Mean Girls' Reunion Commercial
Quilt Pictures/Instar Pictures

“I didn’t know that everyone was doing it. I would, of course, always love to be part of a Mean Girls reunion and hang with my Plastics, but yeah, I found that out later,” McAdams mentioned.

The Walmart advert got here as enthusiasts eagerly wait for the new Imply Ladies movie, which is in line with the unique flick’s musical adaptation. The film hits theaters on January 12, 2024. Tina Fey— who wrote the screenplay for the brand new installment and its predecessor — will go back as math trainer Mrs. Norbury and Tim Meadows will reprise his position as major Mr. Duvall.

McAdams, on the other hand, is letting a brand new Queen Bee step into her sneakers; Reneé Rapp is taking on the mantle as the brand new Regina George.

“Tina and I sort of dabbled with a few ideas, but it was tough to make it all work in the end,” McAdams advised Selection, confirming that she received’t seem within the 2024 movie. “I was really down for whatever she wanted to do. I think the direction it went in will be fantastic and I cannot wait to see it.”

Rachel McAdams and Jamie Linden’s Relationship Timeline 391

Comparable: Rachel McAdams and Jamie Linden’s Courting Timeline

Rachel McAdams has had a number of high-profile relationships however her romance with boyfriend Jamie Linden has been the extra low-key. McAdams began courting Linden in 2016, a yr after she was once connected to her True Detective costar Taylor Kitsch. The screenwriter introduced McAdams as his plus-one to a pal’s marriage ceremony in June 2016. The following month, […]

McAdams up to now praised Rapp, 23, all the way through a March interview with Leisure This night.

“I don’t think she can do any wrong,” she gushed. “She is amazing. She’s already got me beat with that voice. I’m just excited to see her incarnation. It’s such a great character. It’s so much fun to play. I hope she has a great time with it. I can’t wait to see it.”

ET’s Denny Directo later confirmed Rapp a video of McAdams’ feedback all the way through an interview carried out previous this month.

“She’s so cool. She’s so sick. I saw this and I was so geeked,” Rapp mentioned in reaction. “I love her. I’m obsessed with her.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/rachel-mcadams-shares-why-she-skipped-mean-girls-commercial/?feed_id=70802&_unique_id=6583e410bd851

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post