Cameron Diaz Says to 'Normalize' {Couples} Having 'Separate Bedrooms'

[ad_1]
Cameron Diaz Wants to Normalize Married Couples Having Separate Bedrooms — Even Separate Houses 403
Tibrina Hobson/Getty Pictures

Cameron Diaz needs to “normalize separate bedrooms” for married couples — and she or he may well be directly to one thing!

Diaz, 51, mirrored on what she up to now idea used to be her dream cohabitating state of affairs all through an look on a Tuesday, December 19, episode of Molly Sims and Emese Gormley’s “Lipstick on the Rim” podcast.

“To me, I would literally, I have my house, you have yours. We have the family house in the middle. I will go and sleep in my room. You go sleep in your room. I’m fine,” Diaz mentioned after some of the women mentioned her husband snores. “And we have the bedroom in the middle that we can convene in for our relations.”

This were given an enormous upward push out of the hosts and Diaz’s Avaline wine trade spouse, Katherine Energy, who used to be additionally a visitor at the episode. The women erupted with their ideas, even joking that Diaz shouldn’t have publicly shared her sizzling tackle marriage.

Everything Cameron Diaz Benji Madden Have Said About Their Relationship

Comparable: The whole lot Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Have Mentioned About Their Courting

Head over heels. Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden don’t open up about their marriage ceaselessly, but if they do, they gush about each and every different. Us Weekly broke the scoop in Would possibly 2014 that the Vacation megastar and the Excellent Charlotte rocker began seeing each and every different after his sister-in-law Nicole Richie presented the pair. After much less […]

“I’ve already said it,” Diaz shrugged sooner than noting her critiques have modified: “By the way, I don’t feel that way now because my husband is so wonderful. I said that before I got married.”

Cameron Diaz Wants to Normalize Married Couples Having Separate Bedrooms — Even Separate Houses 402
Donato Sardella/Getty Pictures for REVOLVE

Diaz married Excellent Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden in 2015, they usually welcomed their daughter, Raddix, in January 2020.

The Different Girl actress isn’t shy about the truth that Madden, 44, modified her outlook on lifestyles.

“[Marriage] was the biggest thing I’ve done in my 40s, and it opened me up in different ways,” Diaz advised Harper’s Bazaar in Would possibly 2016. “It’s pretty awesome. I didn’t think it was something I’d do, and I don’t know if I’d have done it if I hadn’t met my husband. It was a surprise.”

Whilst Diaz used to be connected to many A-list males within the early 2000s, together with Justin Timberlake, Matt Dillon and Alex Rodriguez, she gushed that “no one compares” to Madden.

“Everything else just washes and slips away,” she advised Andy Cohen all through an interview in 2016. “You realize, ‘Oh, right, this is what the real thing is. This is what real love is. This is what real commitment and devotion is. This is the person you build your life with.’ … And I know that this is special.”

A Timeline of Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden s Private Relationship 389

Comparable: Benji Madden Stocks Cute B-Day Tribute for ‘Ride or Die’ Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz has dated celebrities together with Justin Timberlake and Alex Rodriguez, however by no means idea she’d get married till she began relationship her now-husband, Benji Madden, in Would possibly 2014. “[Marriage] was the biggest thing I’ve done in my 40s, and it opened me up in different ways,” Diaz advised Harper’s Bazaar in Would possibly 2016, 16 months after […]

Keep in mind that, the sensation is no doubt mutual. Madden praised his “true love” by the use of Instagram in 2018.

“So many things that make me so proud of you and how special you are🌹Thank you for being the best friend and partner to me and taking this journey of Marriage,” Madden wrote on the time. “The way you live your life everyday, and your compassion for the world shines thru [sic] in your eyes and you inspire me to want to be the best man I can be in this lifetime. You’re the realest. I’m so grateful to be yours Always&Forever, and to call you my One&Only. True Love ❤️.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/cameron-diaz-says-to-normalize-couples-having-separate-bedrooms/?feed_id=70217&_unique_id=658299995d37b

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post