Alyssa Milano breaks silence on declare she were given Shannen Doherty fired from 'Charmed'

[ad_1]

Alyssa Milano after all addressed Holly Marie Combs’ declare that she were given Shannen Doherty fired from “Charmed.”

Talking to fanatics at a “Charmed” panel hosted by way of MegaCon Orlando this week, the actress — who used to be now not accompanied by way of any of her former co-stars — started, “I knew this was going to come up in one way or another, and I want to be very thoughtful in how I respond to any of this.”

“I will just say that I’m sad.”

“I don’t think it’s really that I’m sad for me or for my life or how it does or does not affect my life,” Milano, 51, clarified.

“I’m the most sad for the fans. I am the most sad that a show that has meant so much to so many people has been tarnished by a toxicity that is still to this day almost a quarter of a century later still happening.”

“I’m sad that people can’t move past it,” she persevered. “I’m sad that we all can’t just celebrate the success of a show that meant so much to all of us.”

“I am the most sad that a show that has meant so much to so many people has been tarnished by a toxicity that is still to this day almost a quarter of a century later still happening,” she informed fanatics at MegaCon Orlando this week — with out her former co-stars by way of her aspect. Getty Photographs
“I’m sad that people can’t move past it,” Milano persevered. “I’m sad that we all can’t just celebrate the success of a show that meant so much to all of us.” Getty Photographs
She additionally mentioned she feels as though she has apologized sufficient for any pressure she led to at the set of the hit sequence. Getty Photographs

The actress went on to recognize that the years she filmed the hit sequence had been “hard” for her.

“I have worked super hard in my life in the last 25 years to heal all of my trauma,” she added, “and that’s not just all the trauma that I experienced while shooting but all of my trauma.”

“I’ve worked really hard to heal the bits because I understand that hurt people hurt people and my intention is to be a healed person that helps heal people,” the “Sorry Not Sorry” writer went on.

Doherty starred along Milano and Combs within the first 3 seasons of “Charmed.” Getty Photographs

She additionally mentioned she needs that she might be on level with Doherty and Combs, particularly as a result of she feels she has apologized for “whatever part [she] played in the situation.”

Wrapping up her commentary, she declared, “This is the uncomfortable part that I wish was different. So apologies to all of you who love us anyway.”

The “Who’s the Boss” celebrity gained a roaring applause from fanatics after completing her mirrored image of the drama.

In December 2023, Combs claimed Milano were given Doherty fired after pressuring the community. dpa/image alliance by the use of Getty Photographs

Her commentary came around a month after Combs, 50, seemed on Doherty’s “Let’s Be Clear” podcast and claimed the display’s manufacturer, Jonathan Levin, informed her right through a personal assembly within the early 2000s that Milano had careworn the community into firing the actress.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on ...


“‘We were told [by Alyssa] it’s her or [Shannen] and Alyssa has threatened to sue us for a hostile workplace environment,'” she alleged Levin informed her on the time.

“I don’t ever remember being mean to her on set,” Doherty, 52, mentioned in accordance with Combs’ tale.

The similar month, Doherty claimed Milano and her circle of relatives attempted protecting her clear of Combs whilst she used to be getting better from surgical treatment within the health center. Shannen Doherty/Instagram

“I remember an episode I directed where she did something on the Christmas break and they asked me to work around some things with her and I had no problem with it.”

“I couldn’t have been more kind and understanding,” the actress, who starred within the display right through its first 3 seasons, added.

The prior week, the “Beverly Hills, 90210” alum, who used to be later changed at the sequence by way of Rose McGowan, accused Milano and her circle of relatives of “blocking people” from visiting Combs after she were given surgical treatment within the past due ’90s to have a tumor got rid of.

In 2021, Milano admitted she felt guilt in regards to the pressure between her and her former co-star.

Milano has prior to now admitted to feeling “guilty” about cultivating an uneasy feeling on set. ©Viacom/Courtesy Everett Gather
“I think a lot of our struggle came from feeling that I was in competition rather than it being that sisterhood that the show was so much about,” she mirrored in 2021. ©Viacom/Courtesy Everett Gather

“I think a lot of our struggle came from feeling that I was in competition rather than it being that sisterhood that the show was so much about,” she informed Leisure This night in 2021.

“And I have some guilt about my part in that.”

Milano prior to now claimed she and Doherty had been involved through the years, however it’s unclear to what extent.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/alyssa-milano-breaks-silence-on-claim-she-got-shannen-doherty-fired-from-charmed/?feed_id=91674&_unique_id=65bdb96de5cd2

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post