VPR's Lala Kent Explains Why She Regrets Achieving Out to Raquel Leviss

[ad_1]

Lala Kent tried to touch Rachel “Raquel” Leviss whilst filming season 11 of Vanderpump Laws — which she now regrets.

“I would not have reached out to her had I known that the Bethenny Frankel podcast was going to happen,” Kent, 33, solely informed Us Weekly ahead of the season 11 premiere, which aired on Bravo Tuesday, January 30.

Kent sought after to turn make stronger as a result of she assumed Leviss, 29, took a step again from the highlight.

“I thought that this girl was just wanting to go and live in a small town, work in a cubicle and just fade into the background. I thought, ‘You know what? If that’s the life she wants, I want her to know that things happen and I hope that you can live peacefully and not wear this,'” she famous. “Then the podcast came out with Bethenny, and I was like, ‘I’m very grateful that you did not respond.'”

Season 11 of Vanderpump Laws picked again up months after information broke about Tom Sandoval‘s affair with Leviss, which led to his split from Ariana Madix. Most of the cast returned to the Bravo series except for Leviss. She originally checked herself into a mental health facility and after a 90-day stay confirmed she wouldn’t be filming extra episodes for the display.

“They always dangle that carrot in front of you, like, ‘Well, you need to tell your side of the story otherwise it’s gonna be written for you.’ And that’s terrifying. So I almost went back, I know just because of that,” Leviss informed Frankel, 53, on her “ReWives” podcast in August 2023.

Lala Kent Explains Why She Regrets Reaching Out to Raquel Leviss After Drama
Bravo (2)

On the time, Leviss showed that Kent reached out to her within the aftermath of the scandal.

“I have a no-contact policy with every single cast member. [But] Lala has reached out to me on Instagram saying that she’s willing to lend an ear,” she stated, including that she didn’t “trust” her former costars. “I know [Lala] has her own agenda. … They have ulterior motives. They don’t care about my wellbeing. They care about their narrative that they need to portray on this show.”

Everything-to-Know-About--Vanderpump-Rules--Season-11-Following-Raquel-Leviss-and-Tom-Sandoval-s-Affair-Scandal-173

Comparable: The entirety to Know About 'Pump Laws' Season 11

Vanderpump Laws has formally been renewed for season 11 — and audience are in for a messy go back within the aftermath of Raquel Leviss and Tom Sandoval‘s dishonest scandal. Us Weekly showed in March 2023 that Sandoval and Ariana Madix had referred to as it quits after just about a decade of courting because of his infidelity. As […]

Bravo fanatics were given information about what impressed Kent’s resolution, which got here after an onscreen dialog with Lisa Vanderpump.

“I’m feeling a lot of different ways about this Raquel situation. Raquel said, ‘If I go against Tom, I don’t have anybody.’ What I can relate to is feeling isolated,” Kent stated on Tuesday’s episode whilst reflecting on her tumultuous courting with ex Randall Emmett. “I know what it is like to have a man in front of you painting a beautiful picture and saying, ‘You’re The One for me. You’re my soulmate.’ You see what your future could be with this person and you’re willing to f—king risk it all. So much so that I ignored everyone around me.”

Vanderpump, 63, informed cameras she may see Kent paving the best way for others to achieve out to Leviss, announcing, “Out of all of them, Lala is actually the last person I would expect to have empathy for Raquel. Especially after their interactions. So maybe if there is room for forgiveness in Lala then the others will come around.”

Kent therefore selected to file a voice message for Leviss.

“Hey Raquel, I’m sure I am the last person you expected to hear from,” she stated all over the season 11 premiere. “I hope that you’re doing OK. I don’t know if you are back in L.A. or not but I would like to have a conversation with you at some point if you are open to that. Hope to talk to you soon.”

In a confessional, Kent made it transparent that she nonetheless had problems with how Leviss handled Madix, 38, including, “What Raquel did, what she said and how she went about things was so f—king stupid. But as someone who knows what it is like to walk through life and see comments about being a mistress, I don’t want her to wear that forever.”

Kent got here blank to Madix about her message to Leviss later within the episode. Whilst out at dinner with Madix, Katie Maloney and Scheana Shay, Kent defined what drove her to make the primary transfer with their former costar. Madix, alternatively, wasn’t extremely joyful by way of Kent’s resolution.

“It is kind of wild if you think about it because for maybe a year, if anyone interacted with Lala’s ex she was ready to murder them,” Madix recalled. “I just feel like if the shoe was on the other foot and I was reaching out to Randall’s mistress, I don’t think Lala would be very happy.”

Regardless of now not being mad with Kent, Madix made it transparent she had no plans to let Leviss again in her lifestyles.

“My feeling is that whatever work she’s doing, I hope the best for her over there. But she’s still doing the same stuff. She’s still in contact with him and they are still sending packages back and forth to each other,” she informed Kent. “For me, I worry that there are certain people in this world that look at those types of conversations as a foot in the door. And there’s no foot to be had.”

Madix has since informed Us that she didn’t to find Kent’s resolution “weird.” Kent, in the meantime, stated she used to be happy Leviss didn’t reply to her voice message.

“The universe had my back again! It is wild to me. I’m so protected. We all are,” Kent shared with Us previous this month ahead of addressing Leviss’ podcast challenge. “I have not listened to it. I heard bits and pieces through people.”

She endured: “She’s entitled to have her voice heard. We have all been able to have our voices heard on some platform. She deserves that, even if I don’t listen to it or I think it’s a stupid move and she should have come back to Vanderpump Rules. The bitch should collect the bag. The rest of us have, right?”

Season 11 of Vanderpump Laws airs on Bravo Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET and might be to be had to circulation on Peacock the next day to come.

With reporting by way of Hannah Kahn

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/vprs-lala-kent-explains-why-she-regrets-reaching-out-to-raquel-leviss/?feed_id=90086&_unique_id=65ba08276e338

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post