Valerie Bertinelli claims she was once 'ghosted' by means of Meals Community prior to being axed from ‘Children Baking Championship'

[ad_1]

Valerie Bertinelli claimed the Meals Community “basically ghosted” her simply prior to they laid her off because the host of “Kids Baking Championship.”

Taking to X (previously referred to as Twitter) on Sunday, the “One Day at a Time” alum stated the studies that “talks stalled” between her control and the culinary community over her contract have been “a tad misleading.”

She stated, “There were never any talks, so no talks could be stalled. I got an inkling I might not be asked back when I saw I was not in the holiday specials. I got a text by a third party on Friday that told me I would not be back. LOL I was basically ghosted.”

She additionally disputed the claims that a new contract was once “absolutely discussed” however didn’t transfer ahead as a result of her workforce “decided they want more.”

Valerie Bertinelli claimed she was once “basically ghosted” by means of the Meals Community prior to being laid off.
The “Hot in Cleveland” alum was once laid off because the co-host of “Kids Baking Championship” after 12 seasons. Getty Pictures for NYCWFF

“I have zero ill will toward anyone at FN,” she wrote in a separate tweet.

“I enjoyed every single moment I worked for them, and they are all lovely, kind, hard-working people. And I understand business is business. But I won’t tolerate lies. I am a lot of things, but I am not greedy, nor am I a liar.”

Meals Community didn't get again to Web page Six for remark.

The actress claimed there have been by no means any conversations about her touch prior to she was once fired. Valerie Bertinelli/Twitter
She nonetheless thanked the Meals Community for the reminiscences made. Valerie Bertinelli/Twitter

Simply at some point prior to her social media feedback, Bertinelli shared an Instagram video the place she showed her layoff after being at the display for 12 seasons.

“I’ve been avoiding facing what I got confirmation of last night, and I didn’t want to talk about it last night [because] I wanted to sleep on it because it really hurt my feelings,” the 63-year-old chef stated.

“I know it’s not supposed to. Logically, I know it’s business [and] budget cuts, right? But it really hurt my feelings to know that I’m not going to be asked back to be on ‘Kids Baking Championship’ — really sucks.”

Bertinelli disputed studies that negotiations had stalled as a result of she had sought after more cash.

Regardless of her disappointment, Bertinelli — who has been website hosting the display since its premiere in 2015 — best had sort phrases for the display and its contestants.

“Oh my God, these people work so hard to give you an amazing show,” she shared. “And all of the ones children bakers that I were given to look at develop up: I believe so fortunate. And to all of the bakers [who] are coming in for the brand new season, despite the fact that I gained’t be there, I’ll be with you in spirit.

“I just want you to remember this: You are there for a reason [and] you’re some of the best bakers in America right now and if you don’t make it to the next round, please always remember [that] it’s not because you’re not a good baker, you just had a bad day.”


For extra Web page Six you like ...


The “One Day at a Time” alum started website hosting the display in 2015. Getty Pictures for Discovery, Inc.

The cookbook writer additionally defined that with out looking to sound like a “drama queen,” the “show saved my life” and served as a “floatation device” throughout tricky occasions.

Within the closing couple of years, Bertinelli has needed to care for the demise of one in all her ex-husbands whilst divorcing some other one.

In November 2022, Bertinelli finalized her divorce from her 2nd husband, Tom Vitale, after just about 10 years of marriage.

Bertinelli referred to as the display a “floatation device” whilst she was once going via a bruising divorce. Getty Pictures

“My lawyer just called. The papers are all signed. They’re about to be filed,” she stated in a video on the time. “On 11/22/22, I am officially f–king divorced. Happily divorced. Finally. It’s finally over.”

Two years prior to that, she mourned the demise of her first ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, who died after a lengthy fight with throat most cancers. He was once 65.

Although the previous couple went directly to marry folks, they remained buddies and grew nearer throughout Van Halen’s sickness. Bertinelli was once at his bedside when he died.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/valerie-bertinelli-claims-she-was-ghosted-by-food-network-before-being-axed-from-kids-baking-championship/?feed_id=85829&_unique_id=65aec6d9e32b4

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post