Tom Sandoval's Assistant on Intercepting Mail From Raquel Leviss

[ad_1]
Tom Sandoval's Assistant on Intercepting Mail From Raquel Leviss: 'Bitch, I Don't Work on Saturdays'
Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss. Getty Photographs(2)

Vanderpump Laws enthusiasts will see Tom Sandovals assistant Ann Maddox thrown in the course of his breakup with Ariana Madix on season 11 of the Bravo sequence — and apparently she has the makings of a perfect fact big name.

Forward of her debut at the Tuesday, January 30, go back of Vanderpump Laws, Ann introduced a podcast with one in all Nick Viall‘s former “Viall Files” podcast cohosts Amanda Lifford. On “We Signed An NDA,” Ann and Amanda jump right into the Scandoval-related headlines, including Rachel “Raquel” Leviss recently discussing sending letters to Sandoval post-affair from her treatment center with Ann’s alleged assist.

“The context that she brings Ann up in [on Rachel’s podcast] is she’s talking about when was in her mental health treatment facility and her and Tom’s relationship was kind of uncertain, they were corresponding via letters,” Amanda started. “[Tom] Schwartz said, ‘I don’t want to receive your letters anymore. I don’t want to be a part of this.’ So then Tom Sandoval told Rachel, ‘Send them to my house.’ Rachel says, ‘I feel uncomfortable and nervous about this because you share a house with your ex Ariana, what if she sees them?’ Tom says, ‘My assistant will get it.'”

As published at the VPR premiere and after display, Ariana were given her arms on a lot of the letters and programs, which didn’t marvel Ann.

“My response to that is, ‘Bitch, I don’t work on Saturdays!’ I’m your girl Friday, but I don’t work on Saturdays. That’s the end of that,” Ann advised Amanda, regarding the submit administrative center additionally turning in mail on Saturdays. “Also, Ariana wakes up way earlier than all of us because she is a busy, busy lady, and I don’t come into work until 11:00 a.m. So if the mail’s delivered before then, sorry.”

Tom Sandoval's Assistant on Intercepting Mail From Raquel Leviss: 'Bitch, I Don't Work on Saturdays'
Amy Sussman/Getty Photographs

Ann had already been running for Sandoval when his months-long affair with Rachel was once uncovered in March 2023.

“I was crushed because as a personal assistant, you become part of your bosses’ lives. And it’s no secret that I dearly love Ariana. She’s incredible and so cool,” Ann stated. “And the three of us would hang, and there’d be times where I would have to, for work, stay later and you start feeling kind of like a family a little bit, and you become really close. And they were there for me when my dad passed away, which was July of 2022. And those times when you really need people in your life, like, they were there. So it was kind of refueling feelings of my parents’ divorce where I just was like, ‘Mommy, daddy, what?’ … When I did the math in my head [of the affair], I was just shocked.”

She added that it was once loopy to be informed main points from the media: “We might have to cut this out, but reading Reddit and being a personal assistant close to the situation, there were things where I was like, ‘How did you know that?'”

Throughout Tuesday’s premiere, Ariana defined that she strictly communicates with Sandoval via Ann because the exes combat to agree on what to do with their shared house.

“I still love Ariana so dearly. … And [Tom], there’s love there,” Ann stated. “I don’t know what to say right now.”

Ann is apparently hinting at lately resigning from her process with Sandoval, which she didn’t verify however Schwartz casually discussed on a separate podcast previous this week. Sooner than she give up, she filmed a number of scenes for season 11.

“In season 11, for the first time, I have a role of being in front [of the cameras] just because of my job. And the only way I could describe it or put context to it is [it’s like] being in the most complicated improv scene in the world,” she stated. “But the improv scene is also your real life. My mind is still grasping it. I’m still trying to put context to it. Such a brand new way of being in my world.”

Vanderpump Laws airs on Bravo Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/tom-sandovals-assistant-on-intercepting-mail-from-raquel-leviss/?feed_id=90409&_unique_id=65bac62755418

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post