'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin, 55, blasts haters who say she clothes ‘too young’

[ad_1]

Sunny Hostin slammed web trolls who criticize her for her outfit alternatives.

“I’m 55. I get criticized often on these stupid social media things about, ‘That’s too young for you.’ Well guess what? I don’t care!” Hostin exclaimed whilst staring immediately into the digicam on Tuesday’s episode of “The View.”

The “View” co-host emphasised that she “like[s] to wear what I want to wear,” regardless of social media trolls commenting their disdain over her younger look.

“My earrings are too young for me, my outfits are too young for me, my hair is too young for me, my makeup is too young for me,” she paraphrased from the web haters.

Hostin doubled down by way of as soon as once more having a look without delay into the digicam and repeating, “Guess what again? I don’t care!”

“I feel better than I’ve ever felt in my entire life, and I’m 55,” she concluded.

Target audience individuals cheered for Hostin, and co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin gushed that Hostin appears “amazing.”

Sunny Hostin, 55, referred to as out haters who say she clothes “too young” for her age. The View/ABC
“Well guess what? I don’t care!” Hostin instructed audience on Tuesday’s episode of “The View.” The View/ABC

The legal professional hardly ever wears risqué outfits, however a September Instagram submit of her dressed in a brown leather-based blazer with matching shorts and a denim corset best gained a slew of unfavourable feedback.

“No, no Sunny. They fit and all that’s fine but not a good look for you. Too much/ too little for your age. 🤔🤔,” one consumer wrote.

“Too short. Too old!” anyone else commented, regarding the period of her bottoms and her age, it seems that.

Instagram customers up to now commented underneath a September Instagram submit of Hostin dressed in shorts and a blazer. sunny/Instagram

“A little too short???” someone else requested, whilst some other consumer chimed in, “Waaaaaay to [sic] short.”

“Please stick to your long dresses,” anyone added.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on ...


Hostin didn’t reply to any of the unfavourable feedback on the time, however she’s additionally since restricted feedback on her posts.

The “View” co-hosts were given at the subject of frame positivity after Selena Gomez posted footage of herself from the previous and provide and mentioned her personal transformation all the way through the years.

The printed journalist has no longer up to now addressed the grievance. GC Pictures

Gomez shared two footage of herself — first in a bikini at 21 years previous after which 9 years later at 30 — to her Instagram Tale on Monday evening.

“Today I realized I will never look like this again…” she wrote on best of the primary photograph.

She the added to the second one snap, “I’m not perfect, but I am proud to be who I am… Sometimes I forget it’s ok to be me.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/the-view-co-host-sunny-hostin-55-blasts-haters-who-say-she-dresses-too-young/?feed_id=86359&_unique_id=65b020372f493

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post