Taylor Swift helps Travis and Jason Kelce's 'New Heights' podcast with one transfer

[ad_1]

Taylor Swift proved she’s Travis Kelce’s greatest fan.

The “Lover” songstress subtly supported her guy via “liking” an Instagram video from his and brother Jason Kelce’s newest “New Heights” podcast episode Thursday.

Within the clip, the NFL tight finish chatted with Jason about his wild shirtless conduct throughout Sunday’s Kansas Town Chiefs vs. Buffalo Expenses recreation.

“You celebrated my touchdown by taking your shirt off, screaming, jumping out of the suite, chugging a bear with the fans [and] then jumping back into the suite,” Travis recalled.

“I watched this and it was pure pandemonium,” he added, regarding the viral movies of his brother’s antics.

Taylor Swift subtly supported Travis and Jason Kelce’s “New Heights” podcast. AP
The “Lover” songstress “liked” a video posted to the podcast’s Instagram account Thursday. newheightshow/Instagram

However as all eyes have been on Jason, Travis, 34, identified that there have been “not enough cameras on the suite” to seize his sister-in-law Kylie Kelce’s response.


For extra Web page Six you like ...


“I wanted to see her reaction to all of this so bad,” he added.

On the other hand, the Philadelphia Eagles middle, 36, admitted he gave his spouse an even caution.

Within the clip, the NFL stars mentioned Jason’s antics on the Kansas Town Chiefs recreation on Sunday. Instagram/@newheightshow

“I’m not going to lie, I gave Kylie a heads-up,” Jason defined. “The moment we got into the suite I said, ‘I’m taking my shirt off and I’m jumping out of that suite.’ And she said, ‘Jason, don’t you dare.'”

“‘It’s happening. I’m not asking for permission. I’m doing this,'” her additional recalled telling his different part.

Jason added that Kylie, 31, had warned him to be on his “best behavior” as a result of they'd be assembly Swift for the primary time on the recreation.

“You celebrated my touchdown by taking your shirt off, screaming, jumping out of the suite, chugging a bear with the fans [and] then jumping back into the suite,” Travis recalled. USA TODAY Sports activities by the use of Reuters Con
Jason defined the stunt was once pre-planned and he even warned his spouse, Kylie Kelce, forward of the sport. USA TODAY Sports activities by the use of Reuters Con

“‘Kylie, the first day I met you I was blacked out drunk and fell asleep at the bar,'” he recalled telling her.

Regardless of going rogue, Jason perceived to have made a just right influence on Swift, 34, as Travis printed “she absolutely loved” him.

In the meantime, Kylie took to the feedback to poke a laugh at her husband, writing, “‘I’m not asking for permission, I’m doing this.’ – the exact quote I will say when I’m grabbing the keys to go get a cat.”

Her remark was once additionally preferred via the “Bad Blood” singer, in line with a Reddit thread.

The Philadelphia Eagles middle admitted Kylie wasn’t extremely joyful about his plan as it was once the primary time they'd be assembly Swift. aricjones/Instagram

On Sunday, Swift was once observed in numerous movies supporting Jason’s mischief via giving him a high-five when he jumped again into the suite.

“Oh my god!” she perceived to inform him whilst nonetheless in surprise, in line with a social media video.

On the other hand, Kylie wasn’t as inspired as she tried to get her husband again into the field with the assistance of a pal.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/taylor-swift-supports-travis-and-jason-kelces-new-heights-podcast-with-one-move/?feed_id=87168&_unique_id=65b1b2ad751a8

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post