Tarek El Moussa says he lived in midway area after Christina Corridor break up

[ad_1]

Tarek El Moussa stated he lived in a midway area after his 2016 break up from Christina Corridor as a result of he “didn’t trust” himself “to be alone.”

“When my ex left me, I went to some soul-searching places,” he stated at the “Jeff Fenster Show” podcast Monday. “I actually lived in a halfway house. This is my first time sharing that.” 

The “Flipping El Moussas” megastar, 42, then shared that he voluntarily entered the midway area as a result of he was once skeptical about being on my own.

“The reason I ended up there is because I didn’t know where to go and I needed 24-hour care,” Moussa added.

“It was pretty bad because I had lost everything, it felt like, overnight.”

The dad of 3 admitted that having a look again, he wasn’t the “best husband,” however famous that there are “no excuses” for his earlier habits.

“When my ex left me, I went to some soul-searching places,” he stated at the “Jeff Fenster Show” podcast Monday. “I actually lived in a halfway house. This is my first time sharing that.”  Getty Photographs

“I was going through a lot at the time but my actions were not the best,” he stated.

Moussa and Corridor, 40, tied the knot in April 2009. The previous “Flip or Flop” stars percentage daughter Taylor, 13, and son Brayden, 8.

In December 2016, the previous couple introduced they have been keeping apart after seven years of marriage.

The HGTV megastar stated he “didn’t know where to go” and “needed 24-hour care.” Getty Photographs for MTV

“Like many couples, we have had challenges in our marriage. During this process, we are committed to our kids and being the best parents we can be,” they stated in a observation on the time.


For extra Web page Six you like …


“We will continue to work through this process civilly and cooperatively, and plan to continue our professional life together.”

The next August, Corridor formally filed for divorce from Moussa, mentioning “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of the break up in court docket paperwork.

In December 2016, the previous “Flip or Flop” co-stars introduced they have been keeping apart after seven years of marriage. They percentage two children in combination. Getty Photographs

Since their break up, each actual property buyers have moved on and expanded their broods.

Moussa married Heather Rae Younger in October 2021 they usually welcomed son Tristan in January 2023.

In the meantime, Corridor went directly to marry Ant Anstead in December 2018. They welcomed son Hudson the next September.

Moussa has since wed “Selling Sunset” megastar Heather Rae Younger. theheatherraeelmoussa/Instagram
Christina is now married to Josh Corridor. thechristinahall/Instagram

In November 2020, the internal clothier filed for divorce from the “Wheeler Dealers” host, 44, lower than two months once they introduced their separation.

Anstead is now fortunately relationship actress Renée Zellweger.

Christina secretly married Josh Corridor in a courthouse marriage ceremony in 2022. They don't percentage any children in combination.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/tarek-el-moussa-says-he-lived-in-halfway-house-after-christina-hall-split/?feed_id=79077&_unique_id=659daaf7375b2

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post