Scheana Shay Sun shades Nick Viall's Fiancee for Being on His 'Payroll'

[ad_1]

Scheana Shay and Brock Davies don't seem to be right here for Nick Viall publicly supporting adverse feedback about their marriage.

“I feel like I have been a subject on the last several episodes of his [‘Viall Files’ ] podcast because he has nothing else to talk about. He keeps bringing Charli [Burnett] on and Katie [Maloney] and Dayna [Kathan] just did an episode recently,” the Vanderpump Regulations superstar, 38, defined at the Friday, January 12, episode of her “Scheananigans” podcast.

Shay first of all idea she was once “friends” with Viall, 43, till she heard what was once being mentioned on his podcast.

“I have known him for years, I have his phone number and we have done some social media things together. I have appeared on his podcast,” she famous. “Charli referred to [Brock] as a payroll husband and then in the next episode I think he referred to [Brock] as the payroll husband.”

Similar: Scheana Shay and Brock Davies' Courting Timeline

Fortunately ever after! Scheana Shay discovered one thing particular with Brock Davies after prior to now having a number of ups and downs in her relationship lifestyles. The Vanderpump Regulations superstar married Mike Shay in 2014 at the Bravo display and filed for divorce two years later. In 2016, Scheana reconnected together with her ex, Robert Valletta, and their courting was once […]

All through the episode, Shay puzzled what the time period “payroll husband” even supposed since Davies, 32, didn’t obtain bills from her. Shay additionally informed her husband, who was once a visitor host on her podcast, how “misogynistic” it was once to listen to other people say she couldn’t be her family’s breadwinner.

Scheana Shay Throws Shade at Nick Viall by Saying His Fiancee Is Literally on His Payroll
Brock Davies and Scheana Shay Amanda Edwards/Getty Pictures

“Support comes in many ways in a family. Financial support is just one of them. You support me and this family in so many ways. I wouldn’t be able to do [things] if I didn’t have you as home as much as you are able to. You work from home and you support me in that way,” she added.

Shay proceeded to throw a dig at Viall participating together with his fiancée, Natalie Pleasure, on sure tasks, including, “That really irked me especially when his fiancée is literally on the payroll so that is rich coming from you.”

Davis additionally weighed in on Viall no longer protecting them by way of calling out his fact TV previous.

Nick Vialls Dating History

Similar: Taking a look Again at Nick Viall's Relationship Historical past

As soon as a Bachelor, at all times a Bachelor? Nick Viall made his franchise debut in 2014 on season 10 of The Bachelorette — and it became out that it was once his first of many appearances. After coming in 2d on Andi Dorfman‘s season, he returned for season 11 and joined Katilyn Bristowe‘s season. He then attempted to […]

“Nick, I want to stay positive. But bro, if your wife was the lead role in your family and you have a kid, what would you do? There’s no need to be calling [me that],” the previous rugby participant famous. “Plus I would like to point out that the guy is 42 and he went on a dating show, another dating show and then another dating show.”

Scheana Shay Throws Shade at Nick Viall by Saying His Fiancee Is Literally on His Payroll
Natalie Pleasure and Nick Viall Monica Schipper/Getty Pictures

Viall made his Bachelor franchise debut in 2014 all through season 10 of The Bachelorette. After coming in 2d on Andi Dorfman’s season, he returned for season 11 to combat for Kaitlyn Bristowe‘s middle. Viall endured on his adventure to search out love with an look on season 3 of Bachelor in Paradise prior to turning into the Bachelor in 2016.

“After all those three dating shows, he left with nobody,” Davies quipped on Friday’s podcast. “Then he was 38 when he met his 20-year-old [fiancée]. I am not going to read into that. You do whatever you want buddy.”

Viall was once related to a number of ladies through the years prior to he publicly began relationship Pleasure, 24, in 2021. They've since gotten engaged and are these days anticipating their first kid in combination. Their age distinction has been a subject matter of dialog, which Viall has prior to now joked about as neatly.

“We started messaging [online], and I carded her. I wanted to make sure she was a real person,” Viall mentioned about their 18-year age hole on a March 2023 episode of “The Squeeze” podcast. “The age at the time, I was very self-conscious about. I was very guarded.”

Pleasure recalled understanding that Viall was once The One after their first assembly, including, “I knew after that weekend, I was like, ‘I’m going to spend the rest of my life with this man.’ And I knew it and he didn’t. So I was like, ‘I’m just going to hang on because he’ll come around.’ So I asked him several times to date me.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/scheana-shay-shades-nick-vialls-fiancee-for-being-on-his-payroll/?feed_id=81113&_unique_id=65a1ef9dbfadb

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post