Rumer Willis stocks her favourite merchandise for brand spanking new mothers

[ad_1]

Ever surprise what your favourite celebrities purchase after they’re surfing their favourite boutique or buying groceries on-line overdue at evening? Welcome to Six Alternatives, the place we ask stars to spill their taste and attractiveness must-haves — so you'll store such as you’re well-known, too.

For Rumer Willis, 2023 marked a big milestone.

The actress become a mom in April, welcoming daughter Louetta Isley with boyfriend Derek Richard Thomas.

And within the time since, the “House Bunny” famous person’s been taking design cues from her baby; months after baring her child bump in a marketing campaign for Bumpsuit, she teamed up with the label on a child provider impressed via her daughter’s eyes.

It’s now not the one factor that’s carried her via her first months of motherhood, alternatively. Under, the eldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore spills her new mother must-haves, from a pearl telephone strap to the product she says “literally saved my hair.”

A Roz haircare set
Shopbop

“Mara [Roszak] is one of my favorite hairstylists, and her shampoo and conditioner and hair oil have literally saved my hair. And they smell insanely delicious. I haven’t used anything else since the first time I tried it and my hair has never looked better, even while dyeing it blond.”


An orange Stanley Tumbler
Stanley

“This Stanley tumbler is a lifesaver especially, during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I have one by my bed and in the car; I love filling it with nugget ice and rose water and lemon.”


A sticker book
Amazon

“I use this sticker book all the time. I journal every day and use it there to decorate the pages or when I’m writing cards. It is a perfect gift for kids [and] adults.”


A clear phone case with a pearl strap
Saks 5th Street

“This phone case and strap from Ossa New York is my new favorite thing. It’s too chic, and I love that you can swap out the different chains to match your outfits. My favorite combo is the pearl in either the shoulder length or crossbody.”


A blue baby carrier
Bumpsuit

“I use this almost every day and it has been so lovely every weekend when we go to the farmers market.”


Yellow tallow balm
Cushy n' Fats

“This tallow has literally changed my life; I use it for everything. On myself, every night after I give Lou her bath. I’ve used it on cuts and scrapes. It’s magic and has the cleanest ingredients.”


https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/rumer-willis-shares-her-favorite-products-for-new-moms/?feed_id=75521&_unique_id=659457e21875e

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post