Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney addresses transitioning rumors

[ad_1]

Rascal Flatts alum Joe Don Rooney is environment the report directly.

The guitarist took to X (previously Twitter) for the primary time in months on Wednesday to open up about his hiatus from the highlight after it resulted in hypothesis that he's now transgender.

“NO, I’m not transitioning to be a woman,” he wrote in a long observation. “That thought has never entered my mind. Nothing against the trans community whatsoever but I needed to set the record straight.”

Rooney — who was once arrested for riding beneath the affect on Sept. 9, 2021 — additional stated that he’s been that specialize in his sobriety after he “ran square into a tree and about killed” himself at 4 a.m. two years in the past.

“My life and career took a major detour,” he defined. “I was drunk and I was so far gone with my life – I was completely out of control.”

Joe Don Rooney addressed rumors about himself on X (previously Twitter) Wednesday. FilmMagic

The musician, 48, endured that he’s struggled with ingesting for a number of years and wasn’t a just right husband, father, or bandmate.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on …


“I probably would’ve never taken responsibility for any of this if it hadn’t been for my car wreck,” he added.

“Fortunately, (and I truly believe this,) God lead (sic) me into that tree safely enough to not kill me – and luckily nobody else was involved and I didn’t injure or kill anyone.”

“NO, I’m not transitioning to be a woman. That thought has never entered my mind,” he wrote. Instagram/@joedonrooney
He additional clarified he determined to step out of the highlight two years in the past following his DUI arrest. Instagram/@joedonrooney

After the crash, Rooney went away to a Utah remedy heart for 4 months, which in the long run resulted in his lifestyles being endlessly modified.

“I’ve been sober now for almost 28 months come this Jan 13,” he endured. “I by no means believed I may in truth reside my lifestyles with out ingesting.

“It had become such a huge part of my daily and nightly routine. I had tried to stop on my own in the past but the powerful nature of alcohol always found its way back into my life.”

“My life and career took a major detour,” he endured. “I was drunk and I was so far gone with my life – I was completely out of control.” Instagram/@joedonrooney

Rooney concluded via thanking God for serving to him get his lifestyles again along side his circle of relatives and medical advisors.

“Now, I need to protect my family and protect my sobriety. I have new healthy boundaries for the first time in my life. Only positive, loving, caring & understanding people may enter,” he wrote.

The “Life is a Highway” hitmaker pled to blame in June 2022 to crashing his car outdoor of Nashville, Tn.

The crash was once a serious warning call to Rooney, who's just about 28 months sober. Instagram/@joedonrooney

His battle with alcoholism in the long run led his now ex-wife, Tiffany Fallon Rooney, to record for divorce in January 2021.

Their court docket fight, which was once settled in December 2023, was once surrounded via allegations of infidelity and alcoholism, in keeping with Folks.

The previous couple proportion daughters Raquel, 13, and Devon, 9, in addition to son Jagger, 17.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/rascal-flatts-joe-don-rooney-addresses-transitioning-rumors/?feed_id=76313&_unique_id=6595e71d78b89

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post