Ozzy Osbourne Will Do 2 Ultimate Presentations as His Farewell to Lovers

[ad_1]
Sharon Osbourne Says Husband Ozzy Osbourne Will Do 2 Final Shows as a Farewell 030
Ozzy Osbourne. Kevin Wintry weather/Getty Photographs for iHeartMedia

Ozzy Osbourne isn’t able to mention good-bye to appearing simply but.

“He won’t tour again, but we are planning on doing two more shows to say goodbye as he feels like, ‘I have never said goodbye to my fans and I want to say goodbye properly,’” Sharon Osbourne, 75, informed Rolling Stone UK all over her Reduce the Crap excursion prevent in London on Sunday, January 21. “We will do it in Aston Villa where Ozzy is from. His voice is still absolutely perfect. And all the time he has been off he still does his singing lessons so his voice is perfect. And he can joke.”

Ozzy has had his fair proportion of well being problems over the years that experience averted him from taking the degree. After maintaining a fall in 2019, the rocker underwent 4 surgical procedures associated with damages, together with his most up-to-date spinal surgical treatment happening in September 2023.

“He has all these melodies in his head. Even if you don’t like his music, you can’t not like Ozzy, he just draws you in,” Sharon, 71, stated on Tuesday.

Previous to Sharon’s announcement of her husband’s go back, Ozzy expressed his want to take the degree one ultimate time.

“I’m taking it one day at a time, and if I can perform again, I will,” Ozzy informed Rolling Stone UK for the mag’s December/January 2024 duvet tale.

Ozzy added that he nonetheless was hoping to do a last efficiency one day, even though it’s now not on excursion.

“For whatever reason, that’s my goal to work to. To do those shows. If it’s at Ozzfest or somewhere, or even a f–king gig at the Roundhouse,” Ozzy stated. “If I can’t continue doing shows on a regular basis, I just want to be well enough to do one show where I can say, ‘Hi guys, thanks so much for my life.’ That’s what I’m working towards, and if I drop down dead at the end of it, I’ll die a happy man.”

Ozzy had prior to now introduced in February 2023 that his well being problems had been combating him from occurring excursion, resulting in his cancellation of all U.Ok. and Eu excursion dates.

Whilst he informed the opening that his making a song voice is “fine,” he famous that when “three operations, stem cell treatments, endless physical therapy sessions, and most recently groundbreaking Cybernetics (HAL) Treatment, my body is still physically weak. … Believe me when I say that the thought of disappointing my fans really F—KS ME UP, more than you will ever know.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/ozzy-osbourne-will-do-2-final-shows-as-his-farewell-to-fans/?feed_id=86738&_unique_id=65b0bf5608fdf

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post