Lisa Hochstein puzzled appears to be like when husband filed divorce

[ad_1]

“The Real Housewives of Miami” megastar Lisa Hochstein struggled with vanity when her husband of 12 years sought after a divorce, she tells Web page Six.

“I think that everybody feels that way,” Lisa stated of the cut up. “Like what’s wrong with me? Am I getting too old? Am I not beautiful enough?”

The exes had been locked in a nasty struggle in court docket and within the press as a part of their ongoing divorce, together with allegations of dishonest, overspending and abuse — which each events have adamantly denied.

Lenny, 57, is now engaged to Katharina Mazepa, 27, to whom he proposed again in July whilst nonetheless legally married to Lisa, Web page Six up to now reported.

He filed for divorce from Lisa in 2022.

Lisa says that when their breakup, “I just saw somebody that I just didn’t know anymore … I understood that he wanted nothing to do with me, and it was very hurtful.”

However she has since moved on, telling us, “I just wanted to do my own thing … regain my power, regain my strength, and show my kids that you don’t need to be weak. You need to be in charge. You need to be powerful, and you need to take charge of your life.”

Lisa Hochstein says she struggled with low vanity when her husband filed for divorce. Sara Feigin/Web page Six

The “The Real Housewives of Miami” megastar is now luckily in a brand new dating with Jody Glidden, 50.

She has additionally teamed with Aroma360 for her personal perfume, referred to as Fly.

She instructed Web page Six she needs she’d began her personal industry quicker.

Lenny Hochstein filed for divorce in 2022. Getty Pictures for Haute Dwelling
The “The Real Housewives of Miami” megastar is courting Jody Glidden. Getty Pictures for Flex
The 41-year-old has introduced a perfume, referred to as Fly. Sara Feigin/Web page Six

“For the last 15 years, I really focused on … building Lenny and myself … but it turns out it was for him. I wish I had started doing my own thing a long time ago,” she mused.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/lisa-hochstein-questioned-looks-when-husband-filed-divorce/?feed_id=84773&_unique_id=65aae84ab7186

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post