Lenny Kravitz's Quotes About Fatherhood, Elevating Daughter Zoe Kravitz

[ad_1]
Everything Lenny Kravitz Has Said About Fatherhood and Raising Daughter Zoe
Stephane Cardinale – Corbis/Corbis/Getty Photographs

Lenny Kravitz is “Sittin’ on Top of the World” as a loyal father to daughter Zoë Kravitz.

Lenny and ex-wife Lisa Bonet welcomed their simplest kid in combination in December 1988. The couple, who married twelve months previous, in the long run break up in 1993 however remained dedicated to coparenting Zoë. (Bonet additionally stocks two more youthful youngsters, daughter Lola and son Nakoa-Wolf, with ex-husband Jason Momoa, whom she break up from in 2022.)

“What you see is what it is. We are one family,” Lenny mentioned all through an October 2020 interview at the“Carlos Watson Show” podcast. “Yes, we split back then [but we] worked it out because that is what you do. There was no choice in that matter [and] it’s a blessing. Been wonderful for Zoë to be able to see her parents like that. I forget that people don’t operate that way in so many cases.”

As Zoë grew up, she adopted each her oldsters into Hollywood and made her personal identify as an actress. In line with Lenny, she even attempted to switch her identify professionally.

Relive Jason Momoa's Close Bond With Lenny Kravitz Through the Years

Comparable: Relive Jason Momoa's Shut Bond With Lenny Kravitz In the course of the Years

A long-lasting brotherhood! During his just about 20-year dating with Lisa Bonet, Jason Momoa grew nearer to her ex Lenny Kravitz, incessantly gushing over their combined “ohana.” The “American Woman” crooner was once married to the Cosby Display alum, with whom he stocks daughter Zoë Kravitz, from 1987 to 1993. “Other folks can’t imagine how tight Jason and I are, […]

“I understood it,” he informed Esquire in a November 2023 profile. “But I was like, ‘That’s your name.’”

Stay scrolling for the “American Woman” rockstar’s fair quotes about fatherhood over time:

October 2010

“It makes it kind of impossible,” Lenny joked about relationship as a unmarried mum or dad all through an look on The Ellen DeGeneres Display. “[Zoë is] extremely critical. I thought I was the dad and I had to screen the boyfriends, but it’s kind of the other way around.”

June 2019

Lenny gushed to Other folks that he’s discovered about “love, respect, and hard work, honor, and discipline” since turning into a dad sooner than theorizing what it's going to be like to observe Zoë get married.

“When that happens it’ll be a trip and emotional for all the reasons anybody would understand, but also because that’s the one thing my mother [Roxie Roker] talked about before she died that she wanted to live long enough to see her granddaughter get married,” he mentioned of his mom, who died of breast most cancers in 1995. “When my mother passed, [Zoë] was young. She remembers her and has really fond memories, but it didn’t get to the point where they’d get into deep conversation.”

Zoë were given engaged to Karl Glusman in 2018, they usually wed the next yr. They break up in 2021 after 18 months of marriage.

Everything Lenny Kravitz Has Said About Fatherhood and Raising Daughter Zoe
Zoe Kravitz and Lenny Kravitz on the 2010 Movie Unbiased Spirit Awards Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic

October 2020

Lenny published to Get right of entry to Hollywood that parenting “came naturally to [him].”

“I knew what I didn’t want to be,” he mentioned sooner than referencing his estranged dating with father Sy Kravitz. “Because our relationship was what it was, that’s fine. What I got to see was what a great grandfather he was. So, I got to see that and experience that and my daughter got to experience that.”

Lenny additionally mentioned looking at Zoë develop up within the shadow of well-known oldsters. “What’s great about her is that she’s always been her own person,” he added. “She didn’t want people judging her and seeing her in a certain way because of who her parents were, and that’s wonderful because a lot of kids like to use that for the attention.”

November 2020

“People can’t believe how tight Jason and I are, or how tight I still am with Zoë’s mom, how we all relate. We just do it because that’s what you do,” he informed Males’s Well being of his combined circle of relatives. “You let love rule, right? I mean, obviously, after a breakup, it’s work — it takes some work and time, healing and reflection.”

March 2023

Lenny hinted to Additional about the opportunity of making song with Zoë.

“You know, that’s something I always thought about,” he defined. “The right thing at the right time [but] I’d love to work with my daughter one day on something just because I think she’s great. If she wasn’t my daughter, I would still feel the same way about her.”

Zoë additionally has musical skills, even serving to buddy Taylor Swift write songs for 2022’s Dead nights.

Everything Lenny Kravitz Has Said About Fatherhood and Raising Daughter Zoe
Lenny Kravitz and Zoe Kravitz all through the 2000 GRAMMY Awards Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic

November 2023

“I wouldn’t think of it as this heroic feat. This is just normal to me,” he informed Esquire about coparenting, happening to show if he desires to have extra children. “I could not, and I could. If it doesn’t happen, I’ve done the best with Zoë that I could ever dream to do. If I was with somebody that wanted to have kids, absolutely. A hundred percent.”

January 2024

Us showed in 2023 that Zoë had gotten engaged to actor Channing Tatum after two years of relationship.

“Hey man, that’s life. When your family is happy, when your child is happy, that’s it,” Lenny gushed to Leisure This night. “I’ve done well. Blessed.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/lenny-kravitzs-quotes-about-fatherhood-raising-daughter-zoe-kravitz/?feed_id=77549&_unique_id=6598cdf5bedfe

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post