Kim Kardashian relaunches attractiveness emblem with Skkn through Kim make-up

[ad_1]

Kim Kardashian has pores and skin (er, Skkn) within the attractiveness recreation once more.

Over two years after shuttering KKW Attractiveness in August 2021, the truth superstar re-entered the make-up business on Friday with the release of Skkn through Kim make-up.

The label introduced with a Vintage Mattes Eyeshadow Palette ($50) and two pout merchandise — the Cushy Matte Lip Colour ($32) and Lip Liner ($22) — in sun shades paying homage to KKW Attractiveness’s cult-favorite lipsticks.

“I think you always have to also be super true to who you are, and I always, always just wanted neutrals,” the superstar instructed Bustle, noting that she’s “never going to be that person that has red lips and all of this bright stuff, like purple eyeshadow.”

Along with embracing a pared-down palette of sun shades, the superstar’s additionally choosing much less glam at the moment herself, as she instructed the opening she doesn’t get skilled make-up completed “that often anymore.”

Kim Kardashian applying lipstick
The road contains lipstick and lip liners. SKKN BY KIM
Lipstick
SKKN BY KIM

Skkn through Kim Cushy Matte Lip Colour


“That has definitely changed over the years,” she stated, including, “I really do enjoy doing my makeup and doing it lighter than I probably have. I do work a lot though.”

The truth star-turned-mogul without a doubt has her agenda full of tasks, because the make-up drop follows her Skims emblem’s buzzy Valentine’s Day underwear and loungewear release, led through a marketing campaign starring Lana Del Rey.

Within the years since KKW Attractiveness’s closure, she’s additionally entered the skin care area with Skkn’s cleansers, serums and extra.

Skkn by Kim classic eyeshadow palatte
SKKN BY KIM

Skkn through Kim Vintage Mattes Eyeshadow Palette


Skkn by Kim lip liner
SKKN BY KIM

Skkn through Kim Lip Liner


“I feel like my vision is finally getting realized,” she instructed Bustle. “When I launched with the name Skkn by Kim, I think people thought like, oh, it’s just skincare. But I always knew we were working on all of the products.”

As for whether or not her children would possibly at some point inherit that empire? “I would love them to be involved, but I also want them to do whatever makes them happy,” stated the superstar, who additionally admitted to having 2nd ideas about as soon as permitting daughter North West to take a look at a specific attractiveness product.

“I look back and there’s times when I remember I let my daughter wear a red lip once for Christmas,” she stated. “Would I do that now? Probably not.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-relaunches-beauty-brand-with-skkn-by-kim-makeup/?feed_id=88125&_unique_id=65b406e20627a

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post