Kelly Osbourne says she's 'proud to be a nepo child': My oldsters 'are iconic'

[ad_1]

Kelly Osbourne is beaming with pleasure.

The daughter of Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne has unfolded about her standing as a “nepo child — a time period that refers to movie star kids who’ve gotten a leg-up within the leisure trade as a result of their well-known oldsters.

In an interview with Rolling Stone printed Thursday, the previous “Fashion Police” host stated either one of her oldsters are “iconic.”

“I’m a f–king nepo baby and I’m proud to be a nepo baby. I’m proud of my parents’ achievements,” she informed the e-newsletter.

“I think that what they have done is incredible, history-making. I go so far as to say both of them are iconic. But it doesn’t mean that I should automatically be given all of these opportunities.”

“My parents have always taught me that you have to prove yourself,” Kelly, 39, added.

The previous “Fashion Police” co-host stated she’s “proud” to have such “iconic” oldsters. FOX Symbol Assortment by means of Getty Pictures

Whilst rocker Ozzy used to be already well-known on the time, the remainder of his circle of relatives shot to international stardom in 2002 after starring of their hit MTV fact display, “The Osbournes.”

Kelly, for her section, has since attempted her hand at a number of occupation paths, together with song, model, and appearing.

In other places within the interview, Kelly admitted that she used to be a “self-righteous little c–t” for in the past asking who would blank the bogs if Latinos had been kicked in a foreign country.

“I’m a f–king nepo baby and I’m proud to be a nepo baby. I’m proud of my parents’ achievements,” Kelly informed the opening. Getty Pictures

The mother of 1 unfolded concerning the 2015 remark, which has since been was a meme, pronouncing her feedback “came out so wrong” and he or she feels as despite the fact that this nation used to be “built on immigrants.”

Talking out concerning the now-viral statement, Kelly described herself as a “self-righteous little c—t” within the video.

“I hate it. I hate it so much because I look at it and I’m like, ‘You think you know everything and you know nothing. Nobody wants to hear [your] opinion on this,’” she added.

The well-known circle of relatives shot to international stardom in 2002 after starring of their hit MTV fact display, “The Osbournes.” Getty Pictures

“I feel very strongly that Latin American culture is the backbone of America,” she stated. “I believe that Latin Americans are the hardest-working people you will ever meet.”

Throughout a 2015 episode of “The View,” Kelly discovered herself in sizzling water over her feedback about Latinos whilst discussing former President Donald Trump’s stance on immigration.


For extra Web page Six fact TV updates


“If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?” she stated on the time.

The digital camera then panned to Kelly’s face as one in all her then-co-hosts Rosie Perez stated, “Oh that’s not…”

Osbourne has attempted her hand at a number of occupation paths, together with song, model, and appearing. GC Pictures

She then attempted to right kind herself, including, “In the sense that … You know what I mean? I didn’t mean it like that. Come on!”

After the blunder, Kelly apologized for her “poor choice of words,” however slammed claims that she used to be “racist.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/kelly-osbourne-says-shes-proud-to-be-a-nepo-baby-my-parents-are-iconic/?feed_id=84473&_unique_id=65aa4ce9938d0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post