Kelly Clarkson will ban her children from the usage of social media till they are 18

[ad_1]

Kelly Clarkson has a strict “no social media” rule for her kids till they flip 18.

“[Social media] can be really hard on kids in general but especially kids with parents in the public eye,” the “Because Of You” singer informed Folks in an interview printed Saturday.

“So I have informed them they’re not allowed to, under my roof, ever have [it].”

Clarkson — who stocks daughter River Rose, 9, and son Remington Alexander, 7, with ex-husband Brandon Blackstock — defined that imposing regulations for her kids has its demanding situations.

“It’s hard enough when you’re married and come from two different backgrounds and ways to discipline and educate,” she mentioned. “Doing that in different households can be tough.”

“My daughter was like, ‘Well, what if Dad lets me?’ I’m like, ‘Well, you’re there four days a month. Enjoy that.’ And right now he’s not letting them do it either,” Clarkson shared. “I’ll listen when they’re older, but until they have a solid argument, it’s a no.”

The singer stocks daughter River Rose, 9, and son Remington Alexander, 7, with ex-husband Brandon Blackstock. kellyclarkson/Instagram

Clarkson, 41, and Blackstock, 47, finalized their divorce in March 2022, two years after submitting. They had been married for just about seven years.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on …


The “Behind These Hazel Eyes” songstress was once awarded number one bodily custody in their kids.

Talking with Folks, Clarkson defined that whilst co-parenting has gotten “easier” for her in time, it's “so different [for everyone].”

Clarkson added that she and Blackstock agree about their kids now not being allowed get admission to to social media. Chris Polk/Getty Pictures for dcp

“It’s harder at first,” she mentioned. “There’s so much emotion and trauma involved.”

The controversy display host added that she “can be hard on [herself]” however that she believes she does “a pretty good job.”

“I’m definitely not a helicopter mom. I like that they’re independent, but I’m adamant about my schedule, making sure I’m there as much as I can be,” she mentioned.

“There’s no perfect parent; I’m definitely screwing up my children somehow! But I’m doing my best.”

Clarkson has known as co-parenting “tough” however shared that it has gotten “easier.” kellyclarkson/Instagram

In March 2023, Clarkson spread out about how her kids had been “really sad” following her divorce from Blackstock.

“I literally ask my kids every night when we’re snuggling, ‘Are you happy? And if you’re not, what could make you happier?’” she recalled on the “Angie Martinez IRL” podcast on the time.

“It kills me, and I want them to be honest, so I don’t ever say, ‘Oh God, don’t tell me that,’” she persevered, “but a lot of times it would be like, ‘You know, I’m just really sad. I wish Mommy and Daddy were in the same house.’”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/kelly-clarkson-will-ban-her-kids-from-using-social-media-until-theyre-18/?feed_id=77773&_unique_id=6599d85a7bb28

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post