John Mayer says he desires to get married 'badly,' unearths his 'kink'

[ad_1]

John Mayer is able to retire from bachelorhood and provides marriage a possibility.

“People don’t think I want to be married. I absolutely want to be married,” the “Gravity” singer advised Kelly Rizzo on an upcoming episode of her “Comfort Food” podcast acquired by way of Other people Friday.

“You know the secret, which is that I’m actually fairly well-adjusted,” he defined.

“And I so badly want to get married if only for my wife to just know in her heart, like, ‘John will know what to do.'”

The “Your Body Is A Wonderland” hitmaker additional elaborated how he believes “that level of being relied on is the hottest thing in the world.”

He added of what his long term spouse would preferably say, “‘If my husband was here, he would know what to do. Call John. Call my husband.’ You’re a full grown-up when this is your romantic fantasy. You’re a fully-fledged grown-up.”

John Mayer says he “absolutely” desires to get married. Kevin Wintry weather/Getty Pictures for LiveNation
The reformed playboy advised Kelly Rizzo that his romantic delusion is for his long term spouse to depend on him and imagine that “John will know what to do.” Instagram/Andy Cohen

Joking again with Mayer, Rizzo mentioned, “Your kink is that you want someone to be like, ‘John’s got a guy.'”

“Reliance kink? Oh my God,” the rocker, 46, responded. “Reliability kink? YES.”

Whilst Mayer — whose relationship historical past levels from Taylor Swift to Katy Perry and Cameron Diaz — has expressed an pastime to find his partner up to now, the singer has been reluctant to cave to any out of doors power about getting hitched.

“…that level of being relied on is the hottest thing in the world,” he mentioned. Phillip Faraone/Getty Pictures for Selection

In March 2022, the “Neon” musician went on a mid-concert rant about individuals who had prompt him to relax and get started a circle of relatives.

“’When are you gonna find someone? You don’t want to have kids, do you?’ What the f–k have I done in my life to communicate that I don’t want to have kids? … What are you talking about?” he mentioned to the group on the MGM Grand Lawn Enviornment in Las Vegas.

Mayer additional insisted that he's “doing fine” and not using a partner as a result of “the left side of [his] bed is just a row of pillows.”

Mayer in the past dated a handful of A-listers, together with Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift. Kevin Mazur/WireImage

“I sleep next to a row of pillows,” he quipped on the time.


For extra Web page Six you like …


“Sometimes I put my laptop on top of the row of pillows. Sometimes I sneak my phone in there. Sometimes I lose my remote in there. But what I mean is, that stack of pillows doesn’t resent or hate me or bring me down.”

Regardless of solidifying his slumbering scenario, Mayer added that he isn’t antagonistic to assembly the precise one.

The “Your Body Is A Wonderland” crooner’s remaining public dating was once in 2015 when he and Katy Perry known as it quits. Christopher Polk/Getty Pictures for NARAS

“I’m having a good time. I will meet somebody,” the “Free Fallin'” singer shared. “And when I do, it will be additive and awesome and great, but until then, I’m going to be just fine.”

Later that 12 months, Mayer mentioned on an episode of the “Call Her Daddy” podcast that whilst he is also open to discovering the precise one, he doesn’t “date that much.”

“Dating is no longer a codified activity for me, it doesn’t exist in a kind of … it’s not patterned anymore,” the “Daughters” singer defined within the December 2022 episode.

Mayer mentioned in March 2022 that in the future he “will meet somebody.” Dimitrios Kambouris

“I quit drinking like six years ago. So I don’t have the liquid courage. I just have dry courage,” he added.

Mayer’s remaining public dating was once with pop celebrity Katy Perry, who's engaged to Orlando Bloom.

The “Slow Dancing in a Burning Room” crooner and the “Teenage Dream” songstress dated off and on between 2012 and 2015.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/john-mayer-says-he-wants-to-get-married-badly-reveals-his-kink/?feed_id=77709&_unique_id=6599af9f8f527

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post