January Jones Learns the Title ‘Jim’ Is Brief For ‘James’

[ad_1]
January Jones Learns the Name Jim’ Is Short For James’ I’m Furious 954
January Jones. Stefanie Keenan/Getty Pictures for NET-A-PORTER

January Jones got here to a couple surprising revelations concerning the title “Jim” — and she or he wasn’t too delighted about it.

“Last night I spent a good 30 [minutes] laying in bed pondering the name Jim,” Jones, 46, wrote by means of Instagram Tale on Tuesday, January 9. “Like what a weird name. It’s not short for anything, it doesn’t mean anything. Imagine if Rose’s love interest in Titanic was named Jim, would you even care if he froze? Prob not.”

The Mad Males alum went directly to percentage that she ended up asking her mother about it and discovered the title “Jim” is brief for “James.”

“I’m furious, how did someone get to Jim from James? So stupid,” she shared. “I’m so ashamed that the word Jimothy was in my brain for a few minutes. I can never get that time back. And sorry to the Jims. I mean no disrespect. Also sorry to my family for how I am.”

Mad Men Cast Where Are They Now

Comparable: ‘Mad Men’ Forged: The place Are They Now?

A-list standing! Mad Males catapulted the careers of its forged, together with Jon Hamm, Elisabeth Moss, Christina Hendricks and January Jones, to a brand new stage. The duration drama, which involved in a New York Town advert company within the ‘60s, aired on AMC for seven seasons from July 2007 to Would possibly 2015. All through that point, the […]

This isn’t the primary time Jones has joked round along with her fans on social media. In August 2023, Jones took to Instagram to announce that she has a sudden supply for her new taste.

“I never expected my midlife crisis to say ‘take fashion cues from teenage boys’ yet here I am,” she captioned a photograph of herself kneeling within the grass dressed in a saggy blue T-shirt with a black lace skirt and black leather-based platform boots.

The actress additionally shared the photograph to her Instagram Tale, including, “My son makes this pose in pics now so I did it to mock him and the jokes on me cause he’s right, it def makes you look cooler.”

Jones welcomed son Xander in 2011, alternatively, she has but to expose the daddy.

Whilst Jones has been very open about her existence on social media, she has additionally been candid about her existence as a unmarried mother or father.

January Jones Quotes About Being Single Mom Son Xander

Comparable: January Jones’ Quotes About Being a Unmarried Mother to Son Xander

On her personal! January Jones welcomed her son, Xander, in September 2011 and has been candid concerning the ups and downs of elevating him by myself. The Mad Males alum introduced her being pregnant 5 months forward of Xander’s arrival, opting for to not expose the paternity of her baby-to-be. The AMC display’s writer, Matthew Weiner, therefore informed […]

“I parent him by myself,” she informed Us Weekly in November 2019. “I have to balance good cop, bad cop. And it’s not always fun for me because I want to always be the fun mom. But I think at some point, it might take until he has his own kids to understand. I think he’ll appreciate that.”

The X-Males: First Magnificence big name additionally printed that her son doesn’t care about her repute, until it “works to his advantage.”

“We were at Disneyland, and he’s like, ‘Mom! Can you get fast passes and tell everyone you’re an actress?’ I was like, ‘No! This is the deal. This is what it’s like,’” she defined to Us on the time. “It’s part of the experience. We gotta talk. We gotta hang out.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/january-jones-learns-the-name-jim-is-short-for-james/?feed_id=79445&_unique_id=659e6a47b802d

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post