Ian Ziering speaks out after 'alarming' struggle with biker gang on New 12 months's Eve

[ad_1]

Ian Ziering has after all spoken out after he used to be viciously attacked by means of a gaggle of bikers in Los Angeles on New 12 months’s Eve.

“Yesterday, I experienced an alarming incident involving a group of individuals on mini bikes,” the “Beverly Hills, 90210” alum, 59, wrote by the use of Instagram on Monday. 

“While stuck in traffic, my car was approached aggressively by one of these riders leading to an unsettling confrontation. In an attempt to assess any damage I exited my car. This action, unfortunately, escalated into a physical altercation, which I navigated to protect myself.”

TMZ got a video of the incident that took place on Hollywood Blvd. and it confirmed the actor coming into a struggle with a number of bikers on Sunday.

“Yesterday, I experienced an alarming incident involving a group of individuals on mini bikes,” he wrote on Instagram Monday. TMZ
“While stuck in traffic, my car was approached aggressively by one of these riders leading to an unsettling confrontation. In an attempt to assess any damage I exited my car. This action, unfortunately, escalated into a physical altercation, which I navigated to protect myself.” TMZ

The “Sharknado” megastar used to be later observed consoling his crying daughter Mia, 12, who used to be within the automotive with him on the time of the incident.

In his long commentary, Ziering printed they had been each unhurt.

“I am relieved to report that my daughter and I are both completely unscathed, but the incident has left me deeply concerned about the growing boldness of such groups who disrupt public safety and peace,” the 59-year-old actor stated.

After the struggle, Ziering used to be pictured consoling his 12-year-old daughter, who used to be with him on the time of the incident.
In his commentary, he additional stated, “I am relieved to report that my daughter and I are both completely unscathed, but the incident has left me deeply concerned about the growing boldness of such groups who disrupt public safety and peace.” Courtesy Everett Assortment

“This situation highlights a larger issue of hooliganism on our streets and the need for effective law enforcement responses to such behavior. As a citizen and a parent, I find it unacceptable that groups can freely engage in this kind of behavior, causing fear and chaos, while the response from authorities seems insufficient.”

Whilst the “Swamp Thing” actor used to be observed throwing punches at among the bikers all through the terrifying incident, he used to be indexed because the sufferer of the brawl on a police document.

Presently, no arrests were made, however Ziering desires to look “divisive action” from police following the incident. An investigation continues to be underway, consistent with TMZ.

Ziering stocks two daughters along with his ex-wife Erin Ludwig ianziering/Instagram

“I have always been an advocate for standing up against intimidation and misconduct, and this incident reinforces my belief in the importance of personal and community safety,” Ziering added.

“We must address the underlying issues that lead to such disruptive behavior and ensure that our streets are safe for everyone. I urge city officials and law enforcement to take decisive action against such lawlessness and provide the necessary resources to prevent future occurrences.”

He concluded, “I am thankful for the support of my family, friends, and fans during this time. It’s in challenging moments like these that the strength and unity of our community are most vital. Happy new year.”

Ziering stocks Mia and daughter Penna with ex-wife Erin Ludwig. They cut up in November 2019 after 9 years of marriage and finalized their divorce in October 2022.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/ian-ziering-speaks-out-after-alarming-fight-with-biker-gang-on-new-years-eve/?feed_id=75321&_unique_id=65937066582d5

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post