'I used to be simply uninterested in my existence'

[ad_1]

Drew Carey is opening up about a few of his darkest days.

Right through his look on Max’s “Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace?” Friday, the “Price Is Right” host, 65, recalled looking to take his personal existence when he used to be 18 and in his early 20s.

“I think the suicide attempts were calls for help,” he hypothesized, in keeping with Leisure Weekly.

“I was so mad that everybody was having a good time. I remember that.”

“I remember walking down the stairs and everybody’s drinking and I was like, ‘What the hell are they so happy about?'”

He added, “I was just angry that they were so happy. I was just tired of my life and [thought], ‘Who’s gonna miss me?'”

Drew Carey is reflecting on his two suicide makes an attempt, labeling them as “calls for help.” Getty Pictures
“I was so mad that everybody was having a good time. I remember that,” he recalled on Friday’s episode of “Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace?” CNN
“I was just angry that they were so happy,” he added. “I was just tired of my life and [thought], who’s gonna miss me?” CNN

The comic admitted that even now, he nonetheless has “Who’s-gonna-miss-me?” form of ideas.

“A lot of times I think to myself. Like, ‘If I die, I’m just gonna have my body cremated.’ No funeral and anything associated with, like, all my mementos and stuff,” he detailed.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on ...


“You can just burn them and give them away. Like, who cares?”

Alternatively, Carey made certain to notice that his psychological well being is doing significantly better nowadays than it used to be throughout the roughest classes of his existence.

The “Price is Right” host mentioned despite the fact that his psychological well being is in a significantly better position now, he once in a while struggles with an identical ideas. AP

Carey has spread out about his psychological well being up to now, revealing to Get right of entry to Hollywood (by the use of These days) in 2007 that he used to be “depressed for a long time.”

He mentioned he discovered to paintings thru his tough psychological well being days by way of having a look ahead to all of the alternatives existence used to be giving him.

“I learned how to believe in myself. Learned how to set goals, you know, self help books man,” he mentioned.

Alternatively, he credited his repute for serving to him to take issues much less for my part. Getty Pictures

“I just read every single one I can get a hold of and I still do. I read that stuff all the time still.”

He added, “I am always coming out bigger, better, stronger and happier.”

He shared a an identical sentiment whilst reflecting with Wallace throughout their fresh chat about how his luck has molded him right into a extra assured particular person.

Carey up to now spread out about his psychological well being in 2007, admitting he used to be “depressed for a long time.” FilmMagic

“[Fame has] changed a lot of things for me. Like, don’t take things personally,” he said

“I took everything personally. If somebody wrote a bad review, I’d be like, ‘What the hell? Coming after my money?'”

“All that’s gone.”

If you happen to or anyone you already know is suffering from any of the problems raised on this tale, name or textual content the Suicide & Disaster Lifeline at 988.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/i-was-just-tired-of-my-life/?feed_id=89976&_unique_id=65b9b1300f218

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post