I used to be 'betrayed' via 2023 amid divorce, Ashlyn Harris romance

[ad_1]

Sophia Bush is able to get started recent after feeling “betrayed” via 2023.

The “One Tree Hill” alum mirrored at the final 12 months in a long Instagram publish Tuesday, telling her fans that she in the end discovered to place her “oxygen mask on first.”

“This past year humbled me, broke me, built me, betrayed me, freed me, and showed me what it means to really be alive. No more playing small,” Bush, 41, wrote along a photograph of herself staring into the abyss.

“This year put me back in my body. I left it a long time ago, in such a way that I forgot what it felt like to inhabit my own skin.”

Bush, who filed for divorce from husband Grant Hughes after 365 days of marriage as she kicked off a new romance with football superstar Ashlyn Harris, stated she stopped worrying “about optics” so she may just “invest in honesty.”

Sophia Bush stared into the abyss as she mirrored at the final 12 months that left her “broken.” sophiabush/Instagram
“It took me out of relationship with many of you but put me back into relationship with myself,” she wrote within the long caption. Instagram

“This year sent me inward. More than I’ve ever been,” she persevered. “It took me out of relationship with many of you but put me back into relationship with myself.”


For extra Web page Six you like …


The “Good Sam” superstar additionally alluded to an undisclosed sickness that pressured her to decelerate to recuperate, which she stated was once a “gift.”

Closing 12 months the “One Tree Hill” alum filed for divorce from Grant Hughes. Instagram/@grant_hughes

“Thank you, thank you, thank you to this year that changed everything,” she concluded her essay. “That allowed me to burn what by no means served me, and to find what does within the ashes. Charcoal is a air purifier. Readability comes like lightning at the hours of darkness.

“This is my deepest learning season yet. Thank you, a thousand times.”

Regardless of the turbulent 12 months Bush had, she and Harris, 38, seem to be going sturdy — even supposing america girls’s nationwide football staff athlete needed to deny dishonest on now-estranged spouse Ali Krieger.

She additionally started courting football superstar Ashlyn Harris. ashlynharris24/Instagram

“Let me be clear: I did not step out on my marriage,” Harris wrote on social media. “I was always faithful in my marriage, if not always totally happy.”

Harris stated that she and Krieger — who percentage children Sloane, 2, and Ocean, 17 months — were privately understanding the main points in their separation and divorce because the summer season.

The athlete didn’t let the drama forestall her from taking part in Artwork Basel in Miami with Bush final month the place they have been observed cozying up at an match.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/i-was-betrayed-by-2023-amid-divorce-ashlyn-harris-romance/?feed_id=75473&_unique_id=65943db06e7ae

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post