Halle Bailey Says She 'By no means Lied' About Being Pregnant With Son Halo

[ad_1]
Halle Bailey Claps Back at Claims She Lied About Keeping Pregnancy With Son Halo Private 550
Halle Bailey. Amy Sussman/Getty Photographs

Halle Bailey’s Mama Endure instincts have kicked in since welcoming son Halo, and she or he’s no longer right here for claims that she lied about her being pregnant.

“I never lied or even said anything about it honey, making a joke about my nose was the farthest I went,” Bailey, 23, wrote by way of X on Sunday, January 28, regarding a prior clapback about having a “pregnancy nose” symptom. “I’ll never understand why you are mad I protected my own peace, wouldn’t you do the same?”

She persevered, “And I’m gonna share my pics now if I want to because my son is here safely, if u don’t wanna see it just keep scrolling baby lol God bless you!”

Bailey and her boyfriend, DDG (actual identify Darryl Dwayne Grandberry Jr.), by no means publicly introduced they had been anticipating their first child in spite of in style rumors. Previous this month, they printed that son Halo had arrived in overdue 2023.

Halle Bailey and BF DDG-s Relationship Timeline

Similar: Halle Bailey and Boyfriend DDG's Courting Timeline

Actress Halle Bailey and rapper Darryl Dwayne “DDG” Grandberry Jr. first met thru their respective careers. “I’ve been a fan of his for years,” the Little Mermaid megastar gushed to Essence in November 2022. “I grew up being on YouTube and would all the time see the younger Black creators and was once continuously impressed through them. He […]

“Halle told friends it was to protect their baby and relationship from scrutiny, but it was all very strange to those around them,” a supply solely informed Us Weekly previous in January.

Since Halo’s arrival, Bailey and DDG, 26, have regularly shared pics in their child boy and reversion maternity pics.

“If u don’t care why are u responding then sweetheart just don’t care by living ur best life and not commenting on mine,” she clapped again in a follow-up X publish on Sunday after one social media consumer stated to “leave us out of the conversation” as a result of they don’t care.

Bailey therefore famous that her “hormones have been on 10 recently.” She concluded on Sunday, “I’m gonna go back to staying off twitter, love you all.”

Macaulay Culkin Wants Babies With Brenda Song

Similar: Celebrities Who Secretly Welcomed Kids

Scarlett Johansson and extra famous person oldsters have welcomed “secret” young children over time. Johansson stocks daughter Rose, born in 2014, with ex-husband Romain Dauriac and son Cosmo, born in 2021, with husband Colin Jost. She stored her 2nd being pregnant beneath wraps, regardless that Jost spilled the beans right through a comedy display.  “We’re having a baby,” Jost […]

Regardless of sharing pics of Halo, Bailey and DDG are concerned with holding their circle of relatives existence personal however aren’t already making plans for child No. 2.

“No, I believe you gotta wait six weeks for that. That’s what I was told,” DDG stated right through a Snapchat Q&A consultation on January 9. “[It’s] too early. I don’t want to split attention too quick.”

He added, “Like, I wanna at least just wait a little bit — let him get the full-blown attention right now. Our whole world is him right now, so I don’t wanna take that away from him. … I want him to experience that for a few years.”

DDG additional famous that it's as much as “Lord Jesus Christ” if he and Bailey have extra youngsters.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/halle-bailey-says-she-never-lied-about-being-pregnant-with-son-halo/?feed_id=88950&_unique_id=65b71269e4e55

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post