Halle Bailey claps again at haters who're 'mad' she concealed her being pregnant

[ad_1]

Halle Bailey doesn’t perceive why haters are “mad” that she “protected [her own] peace” through retaining her being pregnant beneath wraps.

The “Little Mermaid” megastar clapped again at a consumer on X who accused her of “gaslighting” lovers through no longer telling them she and rapper DDG had been anticipating their first kid, who used to be born in December 2023.

“I never lied or even said anything about it honey , making a joke about my nose was the farthest i went . i’ll never understand why you are mad i protected my own peace, wouldn’t you do the same?” Bailey, 23, wrote at the social media platform Sunday.

“and i’m gonna share my pics now if i want to because my son is here safely, if u don’t wanna see it just keep scrolling baby lol God bless you !”

“I’ll never understand why you are mad i protected my own peace,” the brand new mother wrote by way of social media Sunday. Halle Bailey/Instagram

In a 2nd tweet she added, “lol my hormones have been on 10 recently so i’m gonna go back to staying off twitter. love you all.”

The consumer she used to be responding to claimed lovers had been “annoyed” that Bailey “went out of her way to lie and gaslight” them about her being pregnant.

“Then, she shaded people and called them desperate. Now, she wants those same ‘desperate’ people to know every little detail,” they alleged.

She gave delivery to her son, Halo, in December 2023. Halle Bailey/Instagram

The “Color Purple” actress prior to now addressed her lovers’ questions on Snapchat, revealing that she “just wanted to make sure [she] had a beautiful, private healthy time.”

She additionally thanked her fans for being “so kind and understanding” within the put up closing week.

“Honestly I stayed off of all social media. I really tried to just keep myself sane and I know that there was a lot of people who would always comment and be like, ‘We know girl, we know,’” she recalled.

She stocks her son with rapper DDG. Gareth Cattermole/Getty Pictures

“And I’m like, ‘OK, that’s great that you know, but I’m just going to chill.’”

Bailey to start with sparked being pregnant rumors when she attended the MTV Video Song Awards in a flowing get dressed again in September 2023.


For extra Web page Six you like ...


An eyewitness on the tournament informed Web page Six that “Halle stayed away from the pink carpet so she would not be photographed, and when she was inside, she was very mindful in the way she gave hugs, and who she gave them to.”

Fanatics started to take a position that Bailey used to be anticipating when she wore a flowing get dressed that concealed her abdomen closing September. hallebailey/Instagram

The songstress additional fueled hypothesis when she attended closing month’s premiere of “The Color Purple” in a poofy get dressed.

She welcomed her child boy, Halo, with DDG later that month.

“Even though we’re a few days into the new year, the greatest thing that 2023 could have done for me, was bring me my son.. welcome to the world my halo 🥰👼🏽 ✨,” she captioned an lovely snap of her son’s hand.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/halle-bailey-claps-back-at-haters-who-are-mad-she-hid-her-pregnancy/?feed_id=88871&_unique_id=65b6c3c8dacfa

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post