Drew Barrymore Slams Guy Who Lied on Courting App About Being NFL Participant

[ad_1]
Drew Barrymore Goes Off on Dating Apps After Man Lied About Being an NFL Quarterback: ‘I Hate You’
Drew Barrymore Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Pictures for Albie Awards

Drew Barrymore joked she’s “about to get off” relationship apps after being catfished by way of a person pretending to be an NFL participant.

Barrymore, 48, printed throughout the Friday, January 26, episode of The Drew Barrymore Display that a man on her relationship app messaged her pronouncing he used to be “the quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams.”

The actress used to be taken with the chance and wrote again, pronouncing, “Oh, my god, I went to the first practice game.” Barrymore informed the person she used to be “frustrated being a girl from Los Angeles who loves football” when L.A. didn’t have any groups. She joked that after she moved to New York the town were given two groups: the L.A. Rams and the L.A. Chargers.

After introducing herself, Barrymore discovered “he was not the quarterback for the L.A. Rams.”

Actually, the person wasn’t an athlete in any respect. “He’s a musician that thought he was being cute,” Barrymore informed her cohost Ross Matthews, asking, “How should I feel about this?”

Barrymore insisted, “I wasn’t trying to, like, land a football player,” however she used to be “excited to talk about [the fact] that I had been at the Coliseum to see their first game in Los Angeles.”

To make issues worse, the By no means Been Kissed superstar stated the person gave her a nickname she despised. “The guy was like, ‘Hey Drewski.’ And I was like, ‘I hate you. You pithy, deceiving, playful [man],’” Barrymore stated, having a look immediately into the digicam.

Drew Barrymore Daytime Emmy Awards 2022

Comparable: Drew Barrymore's Truthful Quotes About Courting After Divorce

Drew Barrymore has no longer held again in regards to the struggles of returning to the relationship scene following her break up from ex-husband Will Kopelman. Barrymore and Kopelman tied the knot in 2012 and later welcomed daughters Olive and Frankie. After 4 years of marriage, the pair introduced their break up in April 2016. After Kopelman married Alexandra Michler […]

She recalled feeling “stupid” and frustrated that she had no thought who this guy in point of fact used to be. “I feel so dumb,” Barrymore added, asking, “Why did we have to get off on this foot? I hate you!”

Somewhere else within the episode, Barrymore defined that catfishing apart, she infrequently sticks with on-line relationship. “Every time I get on there, it does not feel great. I always last five days,” she confessed. “And this time my app has changed where it shows people like you so it’s very flattering … but I don’t know who anyone is, and it just feels scary to go out with a stranger.”

Drew Barrymore Goes Off on Dating Apps After Man Lied About Being an NFL Quarterback: ‘I Hate You’
Will Kopelman and Drew Barrymore. Jim Spellman/WireImage

Barrymore has been vocal about her struggles with relationship after her break up from Will Kopelman in April 2016. The exes proportion two daughters, Olive, 11, and Frankie, 9, and have been married 4 years ahead of their divorce.

Whilst Kopelman, 45, has moved on with Alexandra Michler, whom he wed in 2021, Barrymore has been hesitant about getting again within the recreation. “I don’t know how to date with kids,” Barrymore defined throughout an episode of her communicate display in January 2022. “I’m not there yet. I have two young girls, and I don’t want to bring people home. I think that it would take me a very long time to meet someone and get to know them before I could ever even introduce them to my daughters.”

In October 2023, Barrymore printed that she used to be impressed by way of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s romance to forestall being so afraid to taking possibilities. Swift and Kelce, each 34, have been first related in summer season 2023 after the tight finish printed he attempted and didn't give Swift a friendship bracelet at one in all her live shows. Swift showed their romance that fall when she started attending Kelce’s Kansas Town Chiefs’ video games.

“I just want to say, for me personally, I have been single for seven years, seeing [Taylor] on that first date out there in the box with his family, I had a very big … ‘aha moment,’” Barrymore stated in October 2023 throughout her communicate display. “There was something so normal about it, and obviously Taylor Swift is everything but normal, but [it made me think], ‘I’m a female, I’m going to go out on a date with a male, I’m not going to overthink this, I am not going to be the dark horse and be secretive and weird about it.’”

Barrymore added: “Like, she just went out on a date and it made me think I could just go out on a date.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/drew-barrymore-slams-man-who-lied-on-dating-app-about-being-nfl-player/?feed_id=88307&_unique_id=65b45fce80d25

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post