DDG Cuddles His and Halle Bailey's Child in 'Darryl Freestyle' Video

[ad_1]

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtxCkRNy32w[/embed]

Halle Bailey and DDG’s child boy has made his reliable tune video debut.

DDG, 26, dropped an accompanying video for his new rap “Darryl Freestyle” on Saturday, January 6. Son Halo in brief gave the impression within the ultimate scene, the place the rapper rocked the infant, swaddled in a tan blanket, in his palms.

Bailey, 23, and DDG (actual identify Darryl Dwayne Grandberry Jr.) showed a number of hours later that thiya secretly welcomed their first child.

“Even though we’re a few days into the new year, the greatest thing that 2023 could have done for me, was bring me my son,” Bailey wrote by the use of Instagram, sharing a percent of Halo’s tiny wrist with a gold nameplate bracelet. “Welcome to the world my halo 🥰👼🏽 the world is desperate to know you 😉🤣♥️.”

Halle Bailey and BF DDG-s Relationship Timeline

Similar: Halle Bailey and Boyfriend DDG's Dating Timeline

Actress Halle Bailey and rapper Darryl Dwayne “DDG” Grandberry Jr. first met thru their respective careers. “I’ve been a fan of his for years,” the Little Mermaid megastar gushed to Essence in November 2022. “I grew up being on YouTube and would all the time see the younger Black creators and used to be continuously impressed through them. He […]

DDG additionally shared the announcement on his Instagram. “My biggest blessing by far 👶🏽,” he wrote. “Son son … never been so in love.”

DDG and Halle Baileys Newborn Son Halo Makes Adorable Cameo in Rappers New Music Video
DDG and Halle Bailey Amy Sussman/WireImage for Parkwood

In a follow-up put up on his Instagram Tale, DDG referred to as Halo “the flyest kid in the universe.”

Bailey and DDG have been first connected in January 2022, two months ahead of they made their courting Instagram reliable.

“Experiencing deep love for the first time in my life is something I feel has opened a whole new world for me creatively,” The Colour Crimson actress gushed to British Style in April 2023. “What it feels like to love someone other than your family, like somebody you may not have known two years ago but now they’re the center of your world.”

DDG and Halle Baileys Newborn Son Halo Makes Adorable Cameo in Rappers New Music Video
DDG Courtesy of Youtube

She persevered on the time: “I like all of the scary feelings that come with that. I like the suspense, the not knowing what’s going to happen, and I feel like that’s what I’m supposed to be going through in womanhood.”

Kris Jenner and More Epic Celeb Music Video Cameos

Similar: The Maximum Epic Superstar Track Video Cameos

Operating in movie and TV simply is not sufficient! Take a look at celebrities who have made marvel appearances in tune movies through the years — from Courteney Cox's vintage "Dancing in the Dark" second with Bruce Springsteen to Kylie Jenner sharing the display with Travis Scott!

Bailey by no means publicly showed her being pregnant with Halo ahead of giving start, handiest shutting down social media customers who idea she had a “pregnancy nose.”

“Listen, if I see one more person say something about my nose one more time, it’s gonna be hell to pay,” Bailey quipped by the use of her Snapchat Tale in November 2023. “And you know why? ‘Cause I am Black. I love my nose.”

Months later, DDG quipped on his Snapchat that he resents being requested concerning the rumors.

“I don’t know why people is [sic] so invested in what I got going on or what we got going on. Mind your business,” he stated previous this month. “Go outside. Touch some grass. Go do a cartwheel in the backyard or something. It’s weird. I genuinely don’t be understanding. Why do y’all be so invested in people that don’t know you?”

Since welcoming Halo, DDG has modified his track and publicly praised Bailey as a mom in his “Darryl Freestyle” lyrics.

“Silver Spoon kid / I know Halo won’t want for nothing,” DDG raps. “He cryin’ / his mama coming / she’s stronger than Wonder Woman.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/ddg-cuddles-his-and-halle-baileys-baby-in-darryl-freestyle-video/?feed_id=77977&_unique_id=659b1be779ff0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post