Britney Spears Says She’ll ‘Never’ Go back to the ‘Music Industry’ 

[ad_1]
Britney Spears Says She’ll Never’ Return to Music Industry Only Write for Fun’ 756
Britney Spears. Steve Granitz/WireImage

Britney Spears received’t be liberating new song anytime quickly. 

“I will never return to the music industry!!!” Spears, 42, wrote by way of Instagram on Wednesday, January 3. “When I write, I write for fun or I write for other people !!! For those of you who have read my book, there’s loads that you don’t know about me … I’ve written over 20 songs for other people the past two years !!!” 

Spears, whose closing album Glory dropped in 2016, famous that as a substitute of stepping again into the highlight for herself, she’s not too long ago labored as a “ghostwriter” for different artists and “enjoys it that way.” The singer additionally slammed rumors that her 2023 memoir, The Lady in Me, used to be launched “illegally” with out her approval, calling the idea “far from the truth.” 

The pop celebrity has been taking her existence into her personal arms since her 13-year conservatorship ended in November 2021. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, used to be first appointed the conservator of her non-public existence, price range and extra beginning in 2008. Britney started advocating for the termination of the conservatorship in 2021, alleging that Jamie, 71, and co-conservator Jodi 1st viscount montgomery of alamein — who took over in 2019 — had abused their positions.

Britney Spears’ Ups and Downs gallery

Comparable: Britney Spears’ Ups and Downs Over the Years

Britney Spears’ occupation and private existence have confronted a sequence of ups and downs through the years. Spears first confirmed off her vocal talents at the making a song pageant Superstar Seek at 10 years previous in 1992. Following a stint on The Mickey Mouse Membership, she signed a report take care of Jive Information in 1997 and […]

The Lady in Me, which hit cabinets in October 2023, detailed Britney’s ups and downs since being thrust into the general public eye, together with what led as much as her conservatorship being put into position. Within the e book, Britney wrote that she she knew “[she] had been acting wild” and partying on the peak of her early 2000’s popularity, however didn't suppose that warranted any such robust response from her circle of relatives.

Britney Spears Says She’ll Never’ Return to Music Industry Only Write for Fun’ 754
Kevin Wintry weather/Getty Pictures

“There was nothing I’d done that justified their treating me like I was a bank robber. Nothing that justified upending my entire life,” she alleged. “I went from partying a lot to being a total monk. Security guards handed me prepackaged envelopes of meds and watched me take them. They put parental controls on my iPhone. Everything was scrutinized and controlled. Everything.”

It used to be that tight keep an eye on positioned upon her, she defined, that has now led her to posting incessantly and candidly on social media. For the reason that finish of her conservatorship, Britney has taken to Instagram to accomplish dances for her lovers, apparently name out ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake, percentage recollections together with her sons and provides a glimpse into her existence as a newly unmarried lady after estranged husband Sam Asghari filed for divorce in August 2023. (Britney stocks Sean Preston, 18, and Jayden James, 17, with ex-husband Kevin Federline.) 

“I know that a lot of people don’t understand why I love taking pictures of myself naked or in new dresses,” she wrote. “But I think if they’d been photographed by other people thousands of times, prodded and posed for other people’s approval, they’d understand that I get a lot of joy from posing the way I feel sexy and taking my own picture, doing whatever I want with it.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/britney-spears-says-shell-never-return-to-the-music-industry/?feed_id=76537&_unique_id=65968392d8bce

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post