Ayo Edebiri’s Reacts After Her Letterboxd Film Critiques Move Viral

[ad_1]
Ayo Edebiris Viral Letterboxd Reviews Come From Respect of Movies Im a Comedian
Ayo Edebiri ROBYN BECK/AFP by means of Getty Pictures

Ayo Edebiri isn't anxious about what fellow celebrities may say after seeing her Letterboxd evaluations.

“I’m a comedian. Anything I say online, I think I would say to somebody’s face,” she instructed journalists following the Emmy Awards on Monday, January 15. “I have a Letterboxd [account] because I love movies, I love TV, I love this industry. I know how hard it is to make something. I respect everything that’s ever been made.”

Edebiri, 28, has been rubbing elbows with A-listers at more than a few awards presentations after scoring a large number of nominations for her function in The Undergo, however the actress has no regrets about what she’s stated in her evaluations.

Letterboxd, for individuals who are unfamiliar, is a social media platform for film audience who want they have been movie critics. It gives a score device and diary characteristic for customers to proportion their unfiltered ideas about what they’ve watched. (Us Weekly staffers have referred to it as “Goodreads for movies.”)

Edebiri’s relatively detailed evaluations — together with her sizzling take about Saltburn starring Jacob Elordi and Barry Keoghan — went viral within the weeks main as much as the Emmys.

“My man’s is doing all of this but can’t eat runny eggs?” she wrote, regarding Keoghan’s personality Oliver Fast’s hesitation about how his eggs have been cooked in spite of his erotic movements right through the Emerald Fennell movie.

Celebrities React to the Film Saltburn 707 727

Comparable: Stars Proportion Their Stunning Reactions to ‘Saltburn’

Getty Pictures (2) ; EPKTV Similar to Us, celebrities are surprised by way of the numerous twists and turns of the movie Saltburn. Author/Director Emerald Fennell’s 2d characteristic movie, the darkish comedy mystery starring Jacob Elordi and Barry Keoghan got here out in theaters in November however hit Amazon High on December 22, 2023, simply in time for […]

In a separate overview, Edebiri shared her love of 2006’s The Departed, directed by way of Martin Scorsese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

“I’m always a bit nervous talking about my past publicly just because people can have such a weird sense of familiarity but I dunno, f—k it. I’m proud of my work!” she wrote. “So, I was the dialect coach on this movie but ONLY for the word ‘microprocessors.’ I taught everyone how to say the word microprocessors in the funniest way possible and I did an amazing job.”

Edebiri is, in reality, a Boston local, however her younger age raised a couple of purple flags.

“If your thought to this is something along the lines of ‘that doesn’t make sense’ or ‘weren’t you around 10 at the time of production?’ — to you I say, shame. Shame on you. Whatever happened to listening to women’s stories? Christ,” Edebiri’s overview persevered. “Anyway your prejudices aside, I love this movie, I love rewatching this movie, I love the performances, I love Alec Baldwin hugging a man saying ‘the patriot act’ and I love being from Boston.”

Emmy Awards 2023 Top 5 Best Dressed 700 Taraji P. Henson, Jessica Chastain and Tracee Ellis Ross

Comparable: Perfect Dressed Stars on the Emmy Awards: Most sensible 5 Appears of the Night time

The largest names in Hollywood celebrated TV in taste on the seventy fifth annual Primetime Emmy Awards. The Monday, January 15, purple carpet used to be full of trendy eye sweet, together with vivid hues, flirty textures and crowd pleasing silhouettes paired with dramatic hair and noteworthy glam. Whilst it’s transparent fan-favorite stars have been decided to deliver their taste A-game […]

Edebiri isn’t the one member of her circle of relatives who has change into obsessive about Letterboxd. The actress’ dad has his personal profile with relatively prolific evaluations.

“My dad also has a Letterboxd, he’s here,” she additionally instructed journalists after the Emmys on Monday. “He’s popping off, he’s networking right now.”

Edebiri’s dad went viral in September 2023 for his overview of her film Bottoms.

“It is one of the best comedy I have seen all year,” he wrote. “In the interest of self disclosure, Ayo is my daughter.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/ayo-edebiris-reacts-after-her-letterboxd-movie-reviews-go-viral/?feed_id=83057&_unique_id=65a70d8ce6cf8

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post