Avril Lavigne Declares 'Biggest Hits Excursion' With Easy Plan and Extra

[ad_1]
Avril Lavigne Keeps the Early ‘00s Vibes Going by Announcing ‘The Greatest Hits Tour’
Avril Lavigne. Erika Goldring/Getty Photographs for ACM

Calling all punk women and “sk8r bois” – Avril Lavigne is happening excursion.

“Tour dates for 2024, baby!” wrote Lavigne, 39, on Monday, January 22, whilst saying her Biggest Hits Excursion by means of social media.

Lavigne will hit the street in Would possibly, taking part in the songs that grew to become her right into a millennial famous person. “Perhaps some special requests?” she teased. “And, of course, all my friends are joining me!!!”

The “friends” coated as much as beef up Lavigne constitute her previous, provide, and long run, together with fellow Canadian rockers Easy Plan. “They toured with me on my very first tour, so it’s only fitting we are doing it again!” she wrote.

Emo veterans All Time Low may also play make a choice dates of the Biggest Hits Excursion. “My boys!” Lavigne gushed. “We’ve been friends for a while now and have talked about trying to tour together for years, so glad we finally get to do it for real!”

Avril Lavigne Keeps the Early ‘00s Vibes Going by Announcing ‘The Greatest Hits Tour’
Jason Kempin/Getty Photographs

Further openers come with Girlfriends and Royal and the Serpent, who Lavigne described as “two of my favorite artists that I can’t wait to bring out with me.”

“This is gonna be too much stupid fun celebrating my career with my friends and fans. Who’s coming???? What songs do you want to hear???” Lavigne concluded, revealing that tickets cross on sale on Friday, January 26, at 10 a.m. native time. “Make sure you are following me on TikTok or signed up for my email list to get first access to tickets.”

The 27-date excursion begins on Would possibly 22 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, prior to heading down the West Coast. After a damage in July, Lavigne’s excursion resumes at the East Coast in August prior to concluding in mid-September in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Lavigne mirrored on her profession and the twentieth anniversary of her debut album, 2002’s Let’s Cross, when talking with The Dad or mum in 2022. “I remember being at home and being 14 and thinking like: ‘I need to hurry up and get this music thing going!’” she mentioned within the interview. “I was like: ‘I want to be doing this while I’m YOUNG!’”

Avril Lavigne Keeps the Early ‘00s Vibes Going by Announcing ‘The Greatest Hits Tour’
Jeff Kravitz/Getty Photographs for iHeartRadio

Songs like “Complicated” and “Sk8r Boi” made her a famous person, and she or he recalled shifting “out of my parents’ house and directly into a tour bus, not having any rules,” telling The Dad or mum, “I was like: ‘I can drink beer now and eat pizza every day,’ and I just got to hang out with my band and travel the world. It was crazy, but it was pretty special.”

Lavigne’s most up-to-date album is 2022’s Love Sux, her 7th studio LP. The album used to be produced via Travis Barker, Goldfinger’s John Feldmann and Lavigne’s then-fiancé, Mod Solar. The mission additionally featured appearances from Device Gun Kelly, Blackbear and Mark Hoppus of Blink-182.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/avril-lavigne-announces-greatest-hits-tour-with-simple-plan-and-more/?feed_id=85929&_unique_id=65aeeb51ec2bd

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post