Alix Earle’s ex-friends despatched ‘naked photos’ with out her consent, advised her ‘personal secrets’

[ad_1]

Alix Earle is dishing on a few of her worst stories with former peers she’s minimize out of her existence in recent times.

All through Thursday’s episode of her “Hot Mess” podcast, titled “Friendship Breakups,” the influencer detailed circumstances of ex-pals sending “naked photos” of her with out her consent and revealing her secrets and techniques to strangers at a bar.

“My friend and I came back from [a night out], I’m laying on my bed naked, butt cheeks were out and this person decides to take a picture of me,” she recalled.

“My legs are spread a little bit, my taco is out,” she went on, referencing her personal spaces.

“This person then texts this picture to [Braxton Berrios] who’s my boyfriend now but at the time he was not my boyfriend, I was just starting to hang out with him. I was like ‘do not send that’ and this person hits send.”

Earle, 22, stated she felt “taken advantage of” and instantly referred to as the Miami Dolphins participant.

The TikTok megastar didn't title any of her ex-pals within the podcast episode. alix_earle/Instagram

“I didn’t want him to think I wanted this to happen, I was bawling my eyes out,” she stated, describing her former good friend as a “psychopath.”

“What an invasion of privacy,” she added.

The New Jersey local additionally recalled an incident with a chum she used to be shut with right through her cut up from MLB participant Tyler Wade in December 2022.

“I was like ‘do not send that’ and this person hits send,” she stated of a former good friend texting a “naked photo” to her boyfriend. Instagram
She and Braxton Berrios started formally courting closing November. Instagram

“I was going through a breakup and she knew all the details of everything,” Earle stated of the unnamed good friend.

“I had girls DM me saying she was at a bar saying ‘I’m Alix Earle’s best friend’ and was telling them personal secrets about my breakup.”

After “mentally taking a step back” from the friendship she witnessed her ex-pal “cursing” and “slurring” right through an evening out.

The “Hot Mess” podcast host additionally recalled one among her then-friends dishing her secrets and techniques to strangers whilst they have been in school. Scorching Mess with Alix Earle/YouTube

“If you’re doing those types of things — morally — that’s just not someone I want to be friends with at all. I don’t want to follow you, I don’t want to be associated with you.”


For extra Web page Six you like …


Since emerging to repute on social media, Earle stated she’s determined to stay her circle small.

Earle stated she felt “taken advantage of” by way of the two-faced associates. Instagram

“I want to keep people around me who I respect and who I know would never stab me in the back,” she advised her listeners.

“This past year in particular was really weird with friends because I got a following on social media and [some people] tried to slither their way back into my life.”

The blond attractiveness lately used her platform to dispel ongoing hypothesis that Berrios cheated on ex-girlfriend Sophia Culpo along with her.

She additionally famous that a number of other folks have attempted to “slither” again into her existence since she discovered social media repute. alix_earle/Instagram

“Unless you were dating in March, I did not homewreck your relationship,” she stated bluntly.

Berrios started courting Culpo in 2021 prior to calling it quits in early 2023.

He and Earle sooner or later showed their informal romance in a June 2023 TikTok video, prior to telling lovers they have been an reliable couple on her podcast that November.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/alix-earles-ex-friends-sent-naked-photos-without-her-consent-told-her-personal-secrets/?feed_id=80301&_unique_id=65a0485acbaee

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post