Alec Musser Dies at 50, Fiancee Paige Press Can pay Tribute 

[ad_1]
All My Children Alum Alec Musser’s Fiancee Paige Press Mourns Love of My Life After Death at 50 204
Alec Musser. Barry King/WireImage

Former cleaning soap superstar Alec Musser died on Friday, January 12. He was once 50.

“RIP to the love of my life,” Musser’s fiancĆ©e, Paige Press, wrote by way of her Instagram Tale on Saturday, January 14, sharing a photograph of her 2023 imaginative and prescient board for his or her wedding ceremony plans. “@alecmusser I will never stop loving you. My heart is so broken.”

In a follow-up submit, Press shared a snapshot of her solitaire diamond engagement ring. “I am never taking off my ring,” she wrote on her Instagram Tale. “[Alec], I love you forever.”

Press showed to TMZ a number of hours previous that Musser had died at his house in Del Mar, California, on Friday. A reason behind loss of life was once no longer in an instant published.

Celebrity Deaths of 2024

Comparable: Superstar Deaths of 2024

Hollywood mourned many celebrities in 2024. Pace Racer superstar Christian Oliver (born Christian Klepser) died on the age of 51 all through a deadly aircraft crash on January 5. Oliver was once touring house from a Caribbean holiday together with his two daughters — Madita and Annik, whom he shared with spouse Jessica Klepser — on January 4. […]

Press lately joined Instagram to proportion a number of recollections of the pair by way of her Tales.

All My Children Alum Alec Musser’s Fiancee Paige Press Mourns Love of My Life After Death at 50 206
Courtesy of Paige Press/Instagram

“Today is the worst day of my life. We were so happy,” she wrote in a 2d submit. “You were the best fiancĆ© I could of [sic] ever asked for. I don’t even think I can drive my G Wagon [SUV] anymore.”

Press and Musser have been in combination for over six years. They ultimately were given engaged and followed a canine named Rue in combination.

 

All My Children Alum Alec Musser’s Fiancee Paige Press Mourns Love of My Life After Death at 50 209
Courtesy of Paige Press/Instagram

“Rue will never stop loving you,” Press added in some other social media tribute. “You were the best dog dad ever.”

Musser rose to reputation in 2005 when he competed on I Wanna Be a Cleaning soap Big name season 2, which he ultimately gained. His fact TV victory helped him land his All My Kids position of Del Henry, changing Winsor Harmon. He starred within the long-running cleaning soap from 2005 to 2007. Musser, a former Abercrombie & Fitch fashion, additionally gave the impression on Rita Rocks, Determined Housewives and Highway to the Altar. Musser additionally had a featured position within the 2010 film Grown Ups, enjoying “Guy in the Water Park.”

“I loved this guy. Cannot believe he is gone,” Adam Sandler, who starred in and produced Grown Ups, wrote by way of Instagram on Saturday. “Such a wonderful, funny good man. Thinking of Alec Musser and his family and sending all my love. A true great sweetheart of a person.”

Musser is survived through his circle of relatives and Press. They debuted her engagement ring in July 2023.

“If you can’t beat, ‘em join em šŸ¤”,” he wrote by way of Instagram on the time, sharing a pic of the couple at a carnival. In a follow-up remark, Musser added, “Just to clarify the ring is old news. We did not get engaged at the fair šŸ¤¦šŸ¼‍♂️.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/alec-musser-dies-at-50-fiancee-paige-press-pays-tribute/?feed_id=81825&_unique_id=65a473edee8cc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post