Afrojack Finds His Hidden Skill

[ad_1]

Afrojack is referred to as a DJ, however his creative talents prolong past song.

“My hidden talent is drawing,” the 36-year-old solely tells Us Weekly‘s 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me characteristic. “I can draw anything like a photocopy — it’s a very useless but cool party trick.”

His abilities are basically in the back of the turntables. Whilst Afrojack (actual identify Nick Leonardus van de Wall) isn’t precisely an artist within the kitchen, he tells Us that he does have one strong point: “I make a great egg white and cheese sandwich.”

Scroll down be informed extra a laugh information about Afrojack:

1. My favourite position to holiday is Miami.

Afrojack s Hidden Talent Reveals He Is Even More Artistic Than You Think
pawel.gaul/Getty Photographs

2. My first activity was once as a waiter at a neighborhood eating place.

3. My first automobile was once a Suzuki Swift.

4. I make a really perfect egg white and cheese sandwich.

5. On Sundays, you'll normally to find me at a competition or a pool birthday party.

6. The most productive piece of recommendation I’ve gained is to experience existence.

7. The Dutch meals I pass over essentially the most whilst on excursion are bitterballen and frikandel.

Afrojack s Hidden Talent Reveals He Is Even More Artistic Than You Think
Dolores Preciado/Getty Photographs

 

8. My favourite film is Inception.

9. My hidden ability is drawing. I will be able to draw the rest like a photocopy — it’s an excessively pointless however cool birthday party trick.

10. I believe like there’s all the time extra [levels] to be reached, so I don’t really feel I’ve “made it” but.

11. My go-to cocktail is instantly vodka.

Celebrity-Approved Summer Cocktail Recipes

Comparable: Superstar-Authorized Cocktail Recipes

Sippin’ like the celebrities! There’s by no means been a greater time to relax and calm down with a cocktail, and why no longer unwind similar to a star? Stars together with Martha Stewart and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson have crafted cocktail recipes which might be simply too tasty to forget about. In June 2020, as an example, the Titan Video games host […]

12. Persons are shocked to be informed I’m very tall after they meet me.

13. I used to be starstruck assembly Max Martin at Clive Davis’ Grammy birthday party.

14. My favourite pieces in my cloth cabinet are my tailored pants. It’s exhausting to search out pants which might be in my dimension.

15. I accumulate generation, outdated recreation consoles, shoes and song.

16. I will be able to’t go away the home with out my shades. They all the time give me a sense of additional privateness.

17. My favourite exercises are cycling, strolling, dancing, skating and skiing.

Afrojack s Hidden Talent Reveals He Is Even More Artistic Than You Think
Science Picture Library/Getty Photographs

18. My favourite second at my wedding ceremony was once when [my wife, Elettra Lamborghini], stated, “I do!”

19. I by no means had a star overwhelm rising up.

Selena Gomez Reveals She Wrote Cole Sprouse’s Name on Her Wall as a Kid

Comparable: Stars and Their Movie star Crushes

Hollywood heartthrobs! Celebrities are similar to Us — they get crushes on well-known people and will develop into starstruck after they see positive stars. Amy Adams admitted in November 2020 that once looking at outdated films starring Robert De Niro, together with The Godfather and The Deer Hunter, she were given a “retroactive crush” at the actor. “Which means, like, […]

20. The primary live performance I attended was once Carl Cox & Buddies at Rotterdam Ahoy.

21. My favourite cheat meal is the rest with peanut butter.

22. My favourite tune to play on piano is “Moonlight Sonata” via Beethoven.

23. My favourite TV sequence at this time is The Simpsons — nonetheless in any case those years.

Afrojack s Hidden Talent Reveals He Is Even More Artistic Than You Think
twentieth Century Fox

24. My favourite guide is Out of Your Thoughts via Alan Watts.

25. An very important for my pre- and post-performance recharge is Smartwater Alkaline with Antioxidants. It supplies the increased hydration vital to energy me thru any set.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/afrojack-reveals-his-hidden-talent/?feed_id=85181&_unique_id=65ac3919df784

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post