1000-Lb. Sisters’ Tammy Slaton Opens Up About Her Using Anxiousness

[ad_1]
1000 Lb Sisters Tammy Slaton Wants to Learn to Drive After 400 Pound Weight Loss Baby Steps
Tammy Slaton Courtesy of Tammy Slaton/Instagram

Tammy Slaton is adjusting to her new lifestyles after shedding a number of hundred kilos.

The 37-year-old megastar of TLC’s 1000-Lb. Sisters responded a fan on TikTok who requested if she had discovered the right way to power but. A up to date episode of the truth collection confirmed that Slaton was once now ready to slot in the driving force’s seat of a automobile because of her dramatic weight reduction.

“I do want to learn eventually,” Slaton stated in a video shared on Sunday, December 31. “But right now anxiety’s just a little too much. A lot going on. But baby steps.”

The truth megastar stated that she has pushed a golfing cart however “it didn’t go too fast.”

“But yes, eventually, I do want to drive a car,” she added.

1000-Lb. Sisters, which premiered in 2020, follows Tammy and her sister Amy Slaton on their weight reduction trips. Within the collection’ season 3 finale, which aired in January 2022, Tammy’s brother Chris Combs published that Tammy had misplaced 115 kilos after getting into a rehab facility in Ohio. In September 2022, Tammy underwent gastric bypass surgical procedure and has since misplaced greater than 400 kilos in general.

@tammyslaton2020

Replying to @Veronica Lopez

♬ authentic sound – Tammy slaton

“I wised up and got my surgery,” Tammy informed Other folks in June 2023. “I was able to make my lungs strong enough to get my [tracheostomy tube for breathing] out, and then recently the doctor cleared me to be off my oxygen machine during the daytime. Now I only wear my oxygen at night, along with my BiPap machine. I monitor my oxygen levels throughout the day and keep my machine on hand in case I need it.”

“I’m feeling great!” she added. “I’m thankful to be alive, and it’s fun to be progressing as much as I am.”

Celebrity Weight Loss and Transformations

Comparable: Celebrities' Weight Loss and Transformations: Prior to and After Photos

Stunning, certainly! Some celebs search out excessive the right way to drop extra pounds, whilst others turn out to be with the help of more healthy strategies. From Rosie O'Donnell's and Jordin Sparks' respective 50 pound weight losses to Greatest Loser winner Rachel Frederickson's whopping 155 lighter body, see prior to and after footage of celebrities' weight reduction transformations.

Tammy has additionally been sharing her weight reduction adventure on social media. In a November 2023 TikTok video, she published that she doesn’t drink as a lot soda (which she calls “sodies”) anymore. Within the first season of 1000-Lb. Sisters, she and Amy, 36, informed a dietician that they drink 8 to twelve cans of soda according to day.

“I don’t drink sodies that often anymore,” Tammy stated in her TikTok video remaining yr. “I mean, maybe two 12-ounce cans a day, sometimes not even that. Sometimes just one, sometimes not at all.”

She endured, “If I do drink something else it’s tea … diet tea or sugar-free Gatorades. I do like drinking Crystal Light packets, stuff like that sometimes … but plain ordinary water.”

In a since-deleted Instagram remark, Tammy shared some vitamin guidelines that experience helped her deal with her weight reduction. “Oh, you [eat] proteins, low carbs, no sugars, no pop, portion control,” she wrote.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/1000-lb-sisters-tammy-slaton-opens-up-about-her-driving-anxiety/?feed_id=77461&_unique_id=6598988aeca6d

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post