Southern Hospitality’s Maddi Reese Talks Relationship After Dishonest Drama

[ad_1]

Southern Hospitality’s Maddi Reese completely advised Us Weekly that she continues to be reeling from her 2nd dishonest scandal involving ex Trevor Stokes.

“I am focusing on myself,” Maddi, 26, stated when requested on Monday, December 4, whether or not she’s courting once more. “I need no drama for a couple months but catch me next season.”

The truth big name confessed that she’s been throughout the wringer with ex-boyfriend Trevor forward in their season 2 problems. “We’ve been on and off for years, and I feel, like, I don’t know, this is typical Charleston bulls–t and men [in general],” Maddi defined. “It’s just exhausting for me, and I feel like I needed a break from it all.”

Southern Hospitalitys Maddi Reese Reveals Whether Shes Dating After Trevor Stokes Cheating Scandal
Maddie Reese Jordan Strauss/Bravo

She advised Us that shifting ahead she best desires “good energy” in her lifestyles. “I feel like anything that’s not bringing good energy into my life I don’t want,” Maddi stated, revealing that she felt she used to be being “put to the test” all the way through season 2 of Southern Hospitality particularly referring to “trusting my friends or my partner.”

All over the season 2 premiere on Thursday, December 7, audience watched as Maddi’s global used to be became the wrong way up after finding out that Trevor allegedly kissed a random lady whilst they have been dwelling in combination.

Couples Survived reality TV Curse Snooki-Polizzi-and-Jionni-LaValle melissa joe gorga

Similar: Couples Who Survived the Truth TV Curse (So A ways)

Who says real love doesn’t exist on fact TV? Whilst it sort of feels to be a development that many marriages on fact TV lead to divorce, there are nonetheless some fact TV couples available in the market beating the percentages! Occasionally, it’s all about assembly the appropriate individual on the proper time. That gave the look to be the case […]

The episode, which used to be filmed this previous summer season, ended with Maddi confronting Trevor in regards to the allegations, which he denied. The incident got here after Maddi forgave Trevor in summer season 2022 for having an affair previously.

“I feel like I still am trying to figure that out every day, who to trust, not to,” Maddi advised Us on Monday.

Southern Hospitalitys Maddi Reese Reveals Whether Shes Dating After Trevor Stokes Cheating Scandal
Maddi Reese Wealthy Polk/ Bravo

She teased that her courting with Trevor is recently “complicated” and can play out at the present season. “I would love, like, a stable home, so let’s just manifest that in my life,” Maddi added.

Summer House s Carl Radke and Lindsay Hubbard Confirm Their Breakup After One Year of Dating 390

Similar: Messiest Bravo Breakups of All Time

Bravo stars from each and every franchise were topic to the messiest of breakups. If there’s something enthusiasts have discovered relating to love at the community, it’s to be expecting the sudden … and be careful if a vow renewal comes alongside. Only one month after Erika Jayne published in November 2020 that she […]

In spite of a rocky summer season, Maddi shared that she’s in a greater position now that it’s the “slower season” in Charleston, the place she works at Republic Lawn and Front room and as a DJ.

“I’ve had the time to kind of take a deep breath,” she concluded. “I am DJing a lot and traveling, and I feel like I’m really trying to focus on that instead of all the drama and the rumors and all the comments people are saying and stuff.”

Southern Hospitality airs on Bravo Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET.

With reporting through Christina Garibaldi

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/southern-hospitalitys-maddi-reese-talks-dating-after-cheating-drama/?feed_id=64419&_unique_id=6572ed3597245

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post