Southern Attraction's Craig Conover: Paige Break up Would not Be 'Finish of Global'

[ad_1]
Craig Conover Tells Paige DeSorbo Not the End of the World If They Break Up on Southern Charm
Paige DeSorbo and Craig Conover Santiago Felipe/Getty Pictures

Craig Conover doesn’t need to get a divorce with female friend Paige DeSorbo, however he printed on the most recent Southern Attraction episode that he wouldn’t “freak out” in the event that they did.

“It’s not the end of the world if we don’t end up together,” Craig, 34, advised Paige, 31, at the Thursday, December 21, episode of the Bravo sequence, noting he is aware of she’s “not ready” to reside in Charleston complete time.

Paige regarded shocked through Craig’s proclamation, which brought about him to give an explanation for that he isn’t making plans to section techniques, however he stated he's extra emotionally ready if that turns into a fact.

Winter House Stars Paige DeSorbo and Craig Conover s Relationship Timeline 308

Comparable: Paige DeSorbo and Craig Conover’s Dating Timeline

Paige DeSorbo and Craig Conover have been pals for years sooner than their dating took a romantic flip. The Southern Attraction famous person and the Summer season Area character crossed paths whilst starring on their respective Bravo presentations. “I met Craig, in fact, 3 years in the past and he used to be unmarried. I had a boyfriend, and I completely revered that I […]

“Now, I believe that I’ve become a stable person with or without you. I know that you got me there, but I really feel stable in myself to the point where, like, I could let you go,” Craig advised his spouse. “I would be really sad, but I wouldn’t freak out, if that makes sense.”

Regardless of feeling assured in himself, Craig used to be fast to take Paige’s temperature about their dating, asking, “But, like, do you hope it works out with me?”

Paige set free amusing, replying, “Yes! I wouldn’t be here. I would be in New York.” Craig joked, “So you’re saying you like me?” to which she replied, “Yeah, I definitely like you.”

Summer House’s Sam Feher Confirms She's Dating Winter House's Kory Keefer

Comparable: ‘Summer House’ Solid’s Relationship Historical past

What occurs within the Hamptons hardly remains there — no less than in terms of the forged of Summer season Area and their romances. If truth be told, one of the most display’s largest stars, together with Lindsay Hubbard, Carl Radke and Luke Gulbranson, have a historical past of courting their costars. Lindsay, who has been at the display since season […]

The twosome, who've been courting since summer season 2021, shared a hug and Craig added, “I love you.” Paige smiled, replying, “I love you too, Craig!” and joked, “Look at me, I’m in all pastels, obviously I love you.”

In different places within the episode, Craig confessed that he does “wish” that he and Paige have been “on the same timeline” in terms of their long run. Craig has in the past stated he’s able to be a dad and relax, whilst Paige has been adamant that obtaining engaged would imply she’d have to go away her house in New York, which she’s now not able to do exactly but.

Craig Conover Tells Paige DeSorbo Not the End of the World If They Break Up on Southern Charm 2
Paige DeSorbo and Craig Conover Amy Sussman/Getty Pictures

“I’m so appreciative that I have someone that I get along with and that I love,” Craig stated in a confessional interview whilst reflecting on his dating. “All that matters is that I’m happy and she’s supportive of me. Technically, until we have children, it doesn’t matter where we live.”

Previous this month, Paige printed that whilst the couple aren’t engaged, they virtually tied the knot in Las Vegas all through BravoCon in November.

“I said, ‘Let’s go do it in a chapel,’” she recalled to Elite Day-to-day in an interview revealed on Monday, December 18. “Craig chickened out, though.”

Southern Charm A Guide Who Has Dated Each Other

Comparable: 'Southern Attraction’ Solid: A Entire Information to Who Has Dated Each and every Different

The Southern Attraction stars can’t get sufficient of one another — and that’s created a dizzying internet of relationships, spoil ups and drama. Starting with season 1, which premiered in 2014, OG stars Craig Conover, Shep Rose and Kathryn Dennis let lovers see the great, the dangerous and the messy portions in their romantic relationships. […]

Craig confessed, “I’m not going to get married in Vegas. I want something more real than that.” Paige then teased, “What’s more real than me, you, and Elvis, honey?”

Paige completely advised Us Weekly that she wasn’t in “a rush to do anything” with Craig in October 2022. She printed that the pair completed a “really big milestone” on the time when she gave Craig “closet space” at her NYC condo.

Paige defined that giving Craig “some room and a closet” used to be her “version of being engaged.” She recalled, “He was very, very happy. I mean, I thought he was gonna cry at [one] moment. He was like, ‘I can’t believe you did this for me.’ And I was like, ‘Stop. Don’t make it a thing!’”

Southern Attraction airs on Bravo Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/southern-charms-craig-conover-paige-split-wouldnt-be-end-of-world/?feed_id=71813&_unique_id=658646b029219

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post