Sister, Sister’s Marques Houston and Spouse Miya Welcome Their 2d Child

[ad_1]
Sister Sisters Marques Houston and Wife Miya Celebrate Birth of Their Second Child Son Greyson
Marques Houston and spouse Miya. Paul Archuleta/Getty Pictures

Marques Houston and his spouse, Miya Houston, had one thing particular to have a good time this vacation season: their 2nd child.

The previous Sister, Sister big name, 42, and Miya, 23, introduced by way of Instagram on Wednesday, December 27, that their son, Greyson, was once born on December 13. He weighed 6 lbs., 2 ounces.

“We're so in love and couldn’t really feel extra entire 🫶🏽,“ the couple captioned a carousel of footage of them with their new child and their daughter, Zara, 23 months.

Marques in the past gushed over his spouse in an Instagram publish after Miya gave start to their daughter in December 2021.

Celebrities Who Welcomed Babies in 2023 Marques Houston and Wife Miya

Comparable: Superstar Small children of 2023: See Which Stars Gave Beginning This 12 months

Chrissy Teigen, Jenna Johnson and extra stars welcomed kids in 2023. Teigen, who married John Legend in 2013, gave start to the couple’s rainbow child, daughter Esti Maxine, on January 13. “What a blessed day,” Legend gushed all the way through a non-public live performance that night, consistent with social media photos. Legend famous on the time that he hadn’t gotten […]

“Beauty in rare form. A child is such a blessing from Jehovah. A woman’s body is such an amazing creation to be able to carry a full human,” he wrote. “I love you Miya, my wife, my rock, my baby mama. To watch you carry our child was nothing short of a miracle!”

Two months after Zara’s start, Marques defined how significant it felt to turn out to be a father for the primary time.

“I’m very instrumental in my daughter’s life. I’m not one of those absent fathers that’s just always working and never paying attention to his family because I feel like family is first,” Houston instructed Other people in February 2022. “I always say being a husband and father are two of my biggest accomplishments in life so I take that very seriously. I’m really, really happy about being a dad.”

Marques started his occupation on the age of eleven as a founding member of the R&B workforce Immature. He transitioned into performing in 1992, showing at the sitcom A Other Global ahead of touchdown his position on Sister, Sister two years later. Now he’s specializing in writing and generating movies, together with his newest venture, Perpetually Us, which debuted on Tubi previous this month. He’s taking a look ahead to when he can carry Zara to paintings with him.

“I can have her on set with me and just kind of take her around,” he mentioned. “She’s like our little road dog, she goes everywhere with us.”

Marques and Miya met in April 2018 at a Jehovah’s Witness conference and had been presented via his supervisor, Chris Stokes. They were given engaged in March 2019 after 5 months of relationship, tying the knot in August 2020.

Their courting raised eyebrows as some fanatics balked at their 19-year age distinction, however Marques defended their timeline in a June 2020 Instagram publish.

“Miya and I didn’t start dating until she was an adult,” he wrote. “We fell in love and got engaged in March of 2019. My dad Michael loves her, and the people I am closest to all love her as well. Most importantly we have Jehovah’s blessing.”

He endured, “There is so much more to be concerned about in the world, than creating rumors about me. No twists, no turns, no scandals, just true love. There is nothing that can come to light, because there’s no darkness in my life. You wanted the truth. I don’t have anything to hide.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/sister-sisters-marques-houston-and-wife-miya-welcome-their-2nd-baby/?feed_id=73891&_unique_id=658e102cc34ba

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post