Simone Biles Claps Again at Being pregnant Rumors: 'Now not Pregnant'

[ad_1]
Simone Biles Claps Back at Pregnancy Rumors I Hate That I Have to Address This 261
Simone Biles. Marcus Ingram/Getty Photographs for Athleta

Simone Biles is in newlywed bliss with husband Jonathan Owens, however they aren't in a hurry to make bigger their circle of relatives.

“I hate that I even have to address this, but please stop commenting on this photo or my Instagram in general about me being ‘pregnant,’” Biles, 26, wrote by means of her Instagram Tale on Wednesday, December 13, relating to a submit that used to be uploaded onto her profile previous this week.

The Olympian watched husband Owens, 28, and the Inexperienced Bay Packers play the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium on Monday, December 11. To rejoice, Biles posted an Instagram carousel of her sport day ‘fit, which included a brown bodysuit, a camouflage jacket and a black beanie with Owens’ #34 at the brim. (The Packers in the end misplaced 10-27.)

“I’m not pregnant,” Biles added on Wednesday.

Zendaya Kourtney Kardashian More Stars Whove Slammed Pregnancy Rumors

Similar: Zendaya, Kourtney Kardashian and Extra Stars Who have Slammed Being pregnant Rumors

Now not a guessing sport! Kourtney Kardashian, Jennifer Garner and extra celebrities have clapped again amid being pregnant rumors over time. The Conserving Up With the Kardashians famous person confronted hypothesis in Would possibly 2020 after sharing an Instagram slideshow of bikini footage. (The truth famous person in the past welcomed 3 youngsters with Scott Disick — Mason, Penelope and Reign.) […]

Biles began courting Owens, who had no concept that she used to be the gymnastics GOAT, in March 2020 once they matched on courting app Raya. After two years in combination, Owens proposed in 2022. They wed in April.

Since their nuptials, Biles has been Owens’ No. 1 cheerleader and frequently helps his NFL staff at their house and away video games. All the way through the December 3 sport in opposition to the Kansas Town Chiefs, Biles gave Owens a candy pregame kiss at the sidelines.

Whilst Biles doesn’t omit a possibility to root for Owens at the box, she could also be nonetheless pursuing her profession as a gymnast.

People think if you’re a wife, you can’t be a professional athlete, you can’t be a gymnast, you can’t do whatever,” she instructed Olympics.com in October. “And I came to the realization, like, yeah, I can still be a wife and be out there.”

Jonathan Owens and Simone Biles

Similar: Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens’ Dating Timeline

Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens are a fit made in world-class athlete heaven. The Olympic gold medalist and the NFL participant, who used to be then a Houston Texans protection, met by means of the courting app Raya in March 2020. “I didn’t know who she was,” Owens instructed Texas Per thirty days in June 2021. “I simply hadn’t heard of […]

Biles persisted on the time: “[I’m] even being intentional outside of the gym, making time for me and my husband, making time for my family, making time for those vacations. … [Before] I was, like, married to gymnastics and now I feel like I’m attached to so many other things and gymnastics is just a part of my day.”

Biles and Owens have a long-distance marriage as she trains in Texas and his NFL staff is based totally in Wisconsin.

“It’s pretty crazy because he left right after the wedding,” Biles instructed Olympics.com of Owens, who signed with the Packers forward of the present NFL season. “But it’s so much fun having two professional athletes and people think that we would compete so much. He’s competitive. I’m not competitive. If we’re playing a video game or whatever or cards, I think that’s so much fun and I don’t care if I win or lose.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/simone-biles-claps-back-at-pregnancy-rumors-not-pregnant/?feed_id=67403&_unique_id=657aa6627b99b

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post