Sia Talks Getting Liposuction After Gaining Weight: 'I Am Insecure'

[ad_1]

Sia is getting candid about her choice to go through liposuction.

“Had to take a medication that made me put on a lot of weight that I just can’t shift with exercise or thyroid meds so I went in for lipo today,” Sia, 47, defined by the use of X (previously Twitter) on Saturday, December 9.

She persisted: “Please know that I am so lucky to have the resources to change the way I look and that when you see me looking crazy foxy again that I want you to know it did not come from diet and exercise.”

The “Cheap Thrills” singer, who has famously hidden her face in the back of a signature wig for many of her occupation, added that she sought after to be “truthful” about all of her procedures so she doesn’t “contribute to the system that tells us we aren’t enough.”

“I am insecure like most people and being in the public eye gives me anxiety, so I’ve made the choice to alter my appearance for my own confidence issues,” Sia concluded. “Pray for me please! I love you, keep going!”

This isn't the primary time that Sia has printed she were given liposuction — or spread out about cosmetic surgery. In 2021, the singer admitted in an interview with doctor and writer Gabor Maté that she were given liposuction on her abdomen however it “went wrong,” noting it seemed “like something threw a hammer into my guts.”

Insecure Sia Admits to Getting Liposuction
Sia ANGELA WEISS/AFP by the use of Getty Photographs

Somewhere else within the 2021 interview, Sia additionally confessed she were given botox in her face and puzzled whether or not her smile would ever glance “real” once more. “It’s so brutal, and I did that to myself because I was insecure,” Sia mentioned on the time.

In October, Sia, who just lately admitted she was once “severely depressed” for 3 years after her divorce from ex husband Erik Anders Lang, additionally mentioned getting a facelift when she introduced the Remarkable Success in Drugs award to Dr. Ben Talei.

Ariana Grande and More Stars Who Opened Up About Plastic Surgery

Comparable: Stars Who Opened Up About Plastic Surgical treatment

It’s ceaselessly concept that celebrities who’ve had cosmetic surgery will pass to any lengths to cover their secret, however stars from Ronnie Ortiz-Magro to Courteney Cox were candid about their reports going below the knife. Some celebrities have even shared their cosmetic surgery nightmares. Heidi Montag, as an example, advanced well being issues because of her […]

“I’m a pop star that normally hides my face and doesn’t lie about s–t,” Sia mentioned on the fifth annual Daylight hours Attractiveness Awards in Los Angeles. “I got an amazing face lift from Dr. Talei. He is incredible. And he is doing so much good work — and not just for the pop stars of the world.”

She persisted: “I was showing someone in the back my before-and-afters right before I came on. People go, ‘You look nice.’ I’m like, ‘Dr. Ben Talei, facelift’ for, like, anything you could ever want. I love him, I can’t say enough good about him.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/sia-talks-getting-liposuction-after-gaining-weight-i-am-insecure/?feed_id=66273&_unique_id=65782de47f183

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post