Sharon Osbourne Calls third Facelift the 'Worst Factor' She Ever Did

[ad_1]

Sharon Osbourne has one main be apologetic about in existence: her 3rd facelift.

“That was the worst thing that I ever did. I looked like Cyclops,” Osbourne, 71, shared in an interview with the U.Ok.’s The Occasions, revealed on Friday, December 15. “I had one eye here and one eye there and my mouth was all skewwhiff, and then I had to wait for that to heal before I could go back and have it corrected.”

As for why she opted for a 3rd surgical procedure? “Vanity. Ego. ‘Oh, you look great for your age,’” Osbourne advised The Occasions. “But I know what I really look like. When I look in the mirror, I see the real me.”

Osbourne printed in her 2013 Unbreakable memoir that she had already gotten two facelifts — one in 1987 and a 2d in 2002. Whilst she swore off cosmetic surgery on the time, Osbourne did cross below the knife once more in 2021 for her 3rd facelift.

Sharon Osbourne Through the Years From Ozzy Osbourne Marriage and Beyond

Comparable: Sharon Osbourne Throughout the Years: From Ozzy Osbourne Marriage and Past

Sharon Osbourne’s foray into the highlight started when she was once employed as now-husband Ozzy Osbourne’s skill supervisor. Just about 3 years after Sharon got here aboard Ozzy’s group, they tied the knot — and they're nonetheless going sturdy greater than 4 many years later. “The person that makes me laugh the most is my husband,” Sharon completely […]

Up to now, Osbourne recalled the “horrendous,” surgical procedure throughout an April 2022 interview with the U.Ok.’s The Sunday Occasions.

Sharon Osbourne Reflects on Her 3rd Facelift in 2021 The Worst Thing I Ever Did
Sharon Osbourne Dave Benett/Getty Photographs

“I had a full facelift done in October and I looked like one of those f–king mummies that they wrap [with bandages],” she mentioned. “It hurt like hell. You have no idea.” (She’s since declared that there’s “no more” facelifts in her long run throughout an April interview with The Solar.)

Whilst Osbourne has no plans for plastic surgical procedures within the close to long run, she admittedly hopped at the Ozempic for weight reduction educate however has since stopped the injections.

“Everybody was on it and I thought, ‘Well, I’ll have a bit of that.’ And so this is the outcome,” she shared in Friday’s article. “It’s been a year in December since I started to diet, and I’ve lost 42 [pounds]. I can’t seem to put weight back on, which is a luxury, but also, it’s like, be careful what you wish for.”

Medicines like Ozempic, a semaglutide injection that lowers blood sugar, are repeatedly used to control the load of adults who be afflicted by weight-related stipulations, together with kind 2 diabetes. Alternatively, some celebrities — together with Osbourne — have admitted to taking it to be able to drop a few pounds.

Whilst Osbourne turns out unbothered by way of her Ozempic effects, her circle of relatives does now not really feel the similar means. She advised The Occasions that husband Ozzy Osbourne and son Jack Osbourne are “worried” as a result of they are saying she doesn’t “eat enough.”

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne A Timeline of Their Relationship

Comparable: Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s Dating Timeline

Sticking in combination. Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne have encountered many ups and downs throughout their decades-long marriage, however they're nonetheless preventing for his or her courting. The rocker was once married to his first spouse, Thelma Riley, from 1971 to 1982. He followed her son, Elliot; then the pair welcomed daughter Jessica in 1972 and son Louis in […]

This isn’t the primary time Osbourne spoke candidly about her Ozempic utilization, and the way it’s impacted her frame.

“I’ve been off it for a while now, but my warning is don’t give it to teenagers, it’s just too easy,” she advised the Day-to-day Mail closing month. “You can lose so much weight, and it’s easy to become addicted to that, which is very dangerous. I couldn’t stop losing weight and now I’ve lost 42 pounds and I can’t afford to lose any more.”

Osbourne famous that she’s “too gaunt” and has hassle placing weight on.

“I want to, because I feel I’m too skinny. I’m under 100 pounds and I don’t want to be,” she added. “Be careful what you wish for.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/sharon-osbourne-calls-3rd-facelift-the-worst-thing-she-ever-did/?feed_id=68687&_unique_id=657e2096df54a

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post