'RHOP' beginner Nneka claims Wendy's plot to 'ambush' her resulted in alleged shrine submission

[ad_1]

“Real Housewives of Potomac” newcomer Nneka Ihim claims Dr. Wendy Osefo’s plot to “ambush” and “embarrass” her is what led to the latter’s mom to allegedly post the previous’s title to an evil shrine.

Web page Six lately stuck up with Ihim, who was once presented in the truth collection’ present 8th season as being from the similar Nigerian tribe as Osefo.

Although Osefo, 39, insists she doesn’t know Ihim, 36, their households have greater than crossed paths. In truth, each agree that Osefo’s sister, Ivy, was once up to now shut with Ihim’s cousin-in-law Lebe.

Then again, Ihim informed us that the pair had a falling out because of a sequence of telephone calls – allegedly full of “hostility and aggression and venom” – that have been made and targeted round her takedown forward of filming.

In step with Ihim, Osefo and Ivy referred to as Lebe and “suggested” that they “ambush” the Bravo freshman to “embarrass [her] on national television.”

In step with Ihim, there was once a sequence of telephone calls forward of filming that have been full of “hostility and aggression and venom,” allegedly targeted round her takedown.

Ihim claimed Lebe “literally begged them” to not however that “they still wanted to go on hating” her, so the overall name Lebe gained was once from Osefo’s mother, Iyom, who allegedly knowledgeable her she was once praying towards Ihim and her circle of relatives.

“I was literally terrified when I received that phone call [from Lebe] of what was done to my name, you know? Submitting someone’s name to a shrine is for death and destruction,” Ihim defined. “So to learn that they thought this scenario was serious enough to do that? I am afraid.”

Osefo has persisted to disclaim the declare, insisting that she and her circle of relatives are Catholic and don't follow black magic. Then again, she didn’t do herself any favors when she shared with the ladies one thing Iyom had posted about frenemy co-star Mia Thornton, whose lifestyles has been plagued by means of well being, monetary, marital and prison woes for over a yr.

The calls have been from Osefo and her sister, Ivy, to Ihim’s cousin-in-law Lebe, all over which they allegedly “suggested” that they “ambush” the Bravo freshman to “embarrass [her] on national television.” Greg Doherty/Bravo
Ihim claimed the overall name Lebe gained was once from Osefo’s mother, Iyom, who allegedly knowledgeable her she was once praying towards Ihim and her circle of relatives. Wendy Ofeso/Instagram

“Well, well. Ugly inside and out, crater-face Mia – a bombastic, ignorant, nonsensical, baseless, wannabe-CEO troublemaker,” Osefo learn aloud to her castmates from her telephone. “To hell with Mia and [‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ alum Cynthia Bailey’s ex-husband] Peter [Thomas]. Oh, yes, I say Holy Ghost fire on Mia and Peter, and thunderstorm. Amen.”

When requested what went via her thoughts all over that scene, Ihim responded, “If you’ll notice, I didn’t say anything. When we’re sitting there, I just watched the two parties involved hash that out.”

“I mean, I think I just thought that it was a lot. It was a lot. And it was unprovoked. I don’t think it was necessary,” she persisted.

“But that just seems to be the way that her mother handles things, and she’s allowed to do whatever she wants to do – within the confines of the law.”

“I was literally terrified when I received that phone call [from Lebe] of what was done to my name, you know? Submitting someone’s name to a shrine is for death and destruction,” Ihim defined. Shannon Finney/Bravo
“But that just seems to be the way that her mother handles things, and she’s allowed to do whatever she wants to do – within the confines of the law,” Ihim added. Stephen Greathouse/Shutterstock

Lots of the girls imagine Osefo merely didn’t need Ihim to enroll in the solid, with a couple of hinting at jealously or territoriality.

“Unfortunately, I do feel that that was the case,” the exertions and employment legal professional informed us.


For extra Web page Six fact TV updates


“Like I said, things that happened prior to the cameras showing up kind of led me to that conclusion, [which were] consistent with the things that she did while the cameras were rolling. So ultimately, she didn’t want me there. And you know, it’s not her decision. God has blessed me, and here I am.”

Although Osefo has mentioned there’s no hope for reconciliation, Ihim informed us, “I forgive and I forget, and I’m happy to move on with anyone who’s going to move on as well.”

Osefo continues to disclaim the declare, insisting that she and her circle of relatives are Catholic and don't follow black magic. Shannon Finney/Bravo

And even supposing she is of the same opinion with the target market that Ashley Darby was once being “messy” in the way in which she delivered what Ihim had informed her concerning the drama to Osefo, Ihim believes Darby “didn’t understand how serious of nature the topic was that she was relaying.”

“Ashley apologized profusely. She cleaned it up immediately,” Ihim confident us. “And I think, hopefully, she’s learned her lesson, and she’ll be careful about what she’s misrepresenting to people.”

Except her conflict with Osefo, the Bido founder has let audience in on her fertility adventure along with her husband, Dr. Ikenna “Ike” Ihim, whom she married in August 2021.

Ihim is of the same opinion with the target market that Ashley Darby was once being “messy,” despite the fact that now not malicious, in the way in which she delivered what Ihim had informed her concerning the drama to Osefo. Heidi Gutman/BRAVO by means of Getty Photographs

In spite of the “cultural pressure” of bearing kids in an instant after exchanging vows, Nneka informed us that she and the interior medication doctor-slash-nightclub proprietor sought after to attend till they felt “ready to be parents.”

Moreover, they spent the vast majority of their courting “doing long distance” till Nneka moved from California to Maryland – every week sooner than their wedding ceremony – so additionally they wanted a while to get settled.

However after attempting for seven months to conceive and now not turning up pregnant, she sought clinical help; her first physician’s appointment of which was once featured at the display.

Ihim has additionally let audience in on her fertility adventure with husband Dr. Ikenna “Ike” Ihim, whom she married in August 2021. Nneka Ihim/Instagram

“I think the lack of us having success has been really disappointing and hurtful because, you know, you wait so long to be ready, and then you’re ready and it’s not happening,” she lamented.

“So I mean, there is cultural pressure, but now it’s more like, ‘I’m ready, and it’s not happening for me.'”

Nneka informed us she and Ike will proceed to record their trail to welcoming kids and that her circle of relatives’s reaction has been not anything in need of “supportive.”

“I have a lot of medical doctors in my family … so they all understand modern medicine and getting a little bit of help and seeking other opinions,” she shared.

“There is cultural pressure, but now it’s more like, ‘I’m ready, and it’s not happening for me,'” she informed us in their struggles to conceive. Shannon Finney/Bravo

“So they weren’t upset that it was showcased. I think they were more so hurt that I wasn’t transparent with them early on because I do kind of have a spirit of, like, ‘I can figure it out. I can do it myself. I don’t always need to bother people.’ I think that was a moment that they were like, ‘You should have bothered us. We want to be there for you.'”

Nneka has additionally gained “so many messages” from ladies thanking her, asking her questions and providing tips of items that experience labored for them.

“I just really am happy that I’m able to showcase that,” she mentioned, “so people can know that it’s regular.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/rhop-newbie-nneka-claims-wendys-plot-to-ambush-her-led-to-alleged-shrine-submission/?feed_id=65906&_unique_id=6577647897233

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post