NBA celebrity Anthony Edwards addresses OnlyFans type's pressured abortion accusation

[ad_1]

Anthony Edwards is publicly backtracking on alleged feedback he made to an OnlyFans type.

The NBA participant issued a remark Monday after Paige Jordae claimed the Minnesota Timberwolves celebrity presented her $100,000 to terminate her being pregnant.

“I made comments in the heat of a moment that are not me, and that are not aligned with what I believe and who I want to be as a man,” Edwards, 22, wrote in a remark shared on X.

“All women should be supported and empowered to make their own decisions about their bodies and what is best for them,” he went on.

“I am handling my personal matters privately and will not be commenting on them any further at this time.”

This remark comes at some point after Jordae shared screenshots of alleged textual content messages she and Edwards exchanged, together with a photograph of a good being pregnant take a look at.

Jordae shared a sequence of screenshots of an alleged dialog with the athlete. dreampaige/Instagram

“hell nawl can’t do dis,” he replied, including, “Get a abortion lol.”

The Instagram type responded, “Honestly I had an abortion with my son around 2 years ago and I regret it everyday.”

The athlete wrote again that he didn’t “want a kid” and inspired her to “just take the pills.”

The NBA celebrity allegedly inspired her to get an abortion. dreampaige/Instagram
She additionally shared a photograph of a pending $100,000 cord switch. dreampaige/Instagram

During the change, which seemed to happen between November and early December, he requested her to “send da video” of herself taking tablets to finish her being pregnant.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on …


Jordae additionally posted a screenshot of a pending cord switch of $100,000 on Nov. 27, accompanied by way of Edwards’ alleged textual content, which learn, “I will send you money to help you out.”

Jordae then issued a long remark concerning the drama.

“I made comments in the heat of a moment that are not me,” Edwards wrote in a remark. NBAE by means of Getty Pictures

“I’ve never once ran to the internet about NO ONE,” she wrote. “I attempted over and over again to care for this privately and my efforts had been unnoticed.

“I’ve been lied to and manipulated by someone who knows exactly what they’re doing and takes no accountability for anything,” she added.

Edwards, who not too long ago signed a freelance extension that would be price as much as $260 million, is assumed to be in a courting with Jeanine Robel.

The athlete is assumed to be in a courting with Jeanine Robel. coutureinc2/Instagram

After inking the deal over the summer time, he took to his Instagram Tale with a message for potential feminine companions.

“All you females that think you gonna come up off a n—- from signing a contract, she the only one,” he stated, earlier than panning to Robel.

“She the only one that’s coming up. She new to the table, so I’m a little green for her.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/nba-star-anthony-edwards-addresses-onlyfans-models-forced-abortion-accusation/?feed_id=69357&_unique_id=6580bd35663a2

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post