Mama June Shannon Has Been ‘Straight Sober’ for three Years

[ad_1]

Mama June Shannon is surroundings the file instantly about her sobriety adventure after being accused of just lately the usage of medication.

“I have been straight sober since January 27, 2020. I don’t do drugs, I don’t smoke cigarettes and I don’t even drink,” Shannon, 44, informed TMZ on Friday, December 29, denying social media accusations on the contrary.

Someday previous, Shannon fielded questions from TikTok fans all through a livestream on Thursday, December 28. After she bent down out of body and rubbed her nostril, social media customers accused her of the usage of medication. Shannon slammed the accusations, noting she was once cooking all through the TikTok Reside.

Shannon additional informed TMZ that she is needed to take weekly drug exams to movie her fact TV display Mama June: From To not Sizzling, which she hasn't ever failed. “That doesn’t keep me clean, I keep me clean,” she wired to the hole.

58th Academy Of Country Music Awards - Arrivals, Jon Pardi

Comparable: Stars Who Printed They Were given Sober

A number of of Hollywood’s largest stars had been candid about their sobriety trips through the years. Kelly Osbourne, who prior to now mentioned being sober for 6 years, published in April 2021 that she had suffered a relapse and was once running on subsequent steps. “Not proud of it. But I am back on track,” she wrote by the use of […]

Shannon prior to now struggled with dependancy and was once arrested on drug ownership fees in Alabama in March 2019. Shannon and then-boyfriend Geno Doak, who was once additionally booked on the time, have been indicted the next September however failed to turn up for his or her courtroom listening to. The incident impressed the twosome to visit rehab in January 2020. (Shannon and Doak, 48, sooner or later cut up in September 2021. She has moved on with Justin Stroud, whom she married in March 2022.)

Mama June Shannon Says She Has Been Straight Sober for 3 Years
Mama June Shannon Noel Vasquez/Getty Photographs

“I don’t have a lot. I’m trying to rebuild myself financially. I went to rehab with a $1.75 to my name,” Shannon solely informed Us Weekly in March 2021, noting that she was once 14 months sober. “I’m able to pay my rent. I’m able to pay my light bill and able to do that and have just a little bit of money saved up. My goal is to live day by day. I would like to get some of this weight off of me and, you know, eventually, it will happen, but my sobriety and mending my relationships with the kids [are what] I’m getting back into.”

Shannon is a mom of 4. She welcomed daughters Anna “Chickadee” Cardwell, who died at age 29 previous this month, and Jessica Shannon, 27, with ex David Dunn, Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird, 23, with ex Michael Anthony Ford and Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, 18, with ex Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson.

Comparable: ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Stars: The place Are They Now?

A long way from fact? Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and her circle of relatives knew learn how to fire up controversy on their former display, Right here Comes Honey Boo Boo. The truth collection aired on TLC from 2012 to 2014. The circle of relatives first of all was well-known after Thompson seemed as a good looks festival contestant on Children & Tiaras prior to touchdown […]

Mama June and her 3 youngest daughters introduced on December 10 that Anna had died after struggling with degree IV most cancers.

“With the breaking heart, we are announcing that [Anna] is no longer with us,” Mama June wrote in an Instagram remark on the time. “She passed away in my home last night peacefully at 11:12 PM. She gave one hell of a fight for 10 months she passed away with her family around her like she won’t and we will be updating y’all with more information as we get it today. We love y’all and continued prayers and thoughts for our family doing this difficult time.”

Along with her mother and siblings, Anna is survived by means of daughters Kaitlyn, 11, and Kylee, 8.

When you or any person you already know is suffering with substance abuse, touch the Substance Abuse and Psychological Well being Services and products Management (SAMHSA) Nationwide Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/mama-june-shannon-has-been-straight-sober-for-3-years/?feed_id=74721&_unique_id=65909692adc1c

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post