Lacey Chabert Describes the 'Imply Ladies' Reunion in 1 Phrase

[ad_1]
Lacey Chabert Describes the Mean Girls Reunion in 1 Word (And It s Not Fetch) 627
Lacey Chabert. Morgan Lieberman/Getty Photographs

Lacey Chabert cherished reuniting along with her Imply Ladies costars Amanda Seyfried and Lindsay Lohan.

“One word to describe the Mean Girls reunion commercial [for Walmart] was joyful,” Chabert, 41, solely unearths in Us Weekly‘s 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me characteristic.

The trio, who starred within the hit 2004 comedy, portrayed their characters as mothers who depend on Walmart’s Black Friday offers to make their lives more uncomplicated. “It was wonderful to spend the day with Amanda and Lindsay. It was so much fun to reminisce and be together again after all these years,” Chabert stated in a press liberate on the time.

Since her days as a Plastic at North Shore Top College, Chabert has turn into the reigning queen of Hallmark along with her newest movies, Haul Out the Holly: Lit Up and A Merry Scottish Christmas, each debuting remaining month. Take a look at the movies on Hallmark Channel or Peacock and scroll down to be informed 25 issues fanatics may no longer find out about Chabert.

Picks for Best Hallmark Movies of 2023

Similar: Us Weekly' Definitive (and Unofficial) Rating of 2023 Hallmark Motion pictures

It was once a banner yr for Hallmark romances and mysteries, with the community losing a few of our all-time favourite made-for-TV films prior to and all the way through the Christmas season. Community staple Andrew Walker re-teamed with Nikki DeLoach two times in 2023 for brand new installments of their Curious Caterer sequence on Hallmark Motion pictures & Mysteries. (After costarring in Death […]

Lacey Chabert Describes the Mean Girls Reunion in 1 Word (And It s Not Fetch) 624
Matteo Colombo/Getty Photographs

1. My favourite position to holiday is Hawaii.

2. My first process was once a cough syrup business.

3. On Sundays, you’d in finding me doing arts and crafts with my daughter. [Lately] we’ve been making garments for her dolls.

4. The dish I prepare dinner absolute best is a candy potato casserole.

5. My favourite film is Father of the Bride.

6. I spotted I had “made it” after I were given a cut price at a division retailer.

Lacey Chabert Describes the Mean Girls Reunion in 1 Word (And It s Not Fetch) 622
Getty Photographs/iStockphoto

7. My go-to cocktail is a pitcher of rosé wine.

8. The only factor that surprises other people essentially the most after they meet me in particular person is how brief I'm.

9. My favourite merchandise in my cloth cabinet is my supersoft Lacey Chabert Assortment pajamas.

10. The most efficient reward I’ve ever won was once my overdue sister’s recipes that she compiled for me in a fantastic field.

Lacey Chabert Describes the Mean Girls Reunion in 1 Word (And It s Not Fetch) 625
Samir Hussein/WireImage

11. My maximum starstruck second was once seeing Leonardo DiCaprio when I used to be 14 years previous proper after Titanic got here out.

12. My favourite location that I’ve filmed in was once South Africa.

13. Once I’m capturing outdoor of the States, the meals I leave out maximum is my dad’s gumbo.

14. I gather Starbucks mugs.

15. My favourite Christmas tune is “O Holy Night.”

16. One phrase to explain the Imply Ladies reunion business [for Walmart] was once glad.

17. The primary live performance I attended was once Backstreet Boys.

18. My favourite animals are elephants.

19. Something I will be able to’t depart the home with out is my Tower 28 lip gloss.

Mean Girls Cast Where Are They Now

Similar: See What the 'Imply Ladies' Solid Is As much as Now

Imply Ladies debuted in theaters on April 30, 2004 — however the youngster movie is well known every year on October 3, due to some of the film’s maximum memorable scenes. The movie is chargeable for developing iconic traces together with, “On Wednesdays, we wear pink” and “Is butter a carb?” But if Aaron Samuels (Jonathan Bennett) innocently […]

20. My favourite exercise is Pilates.

21. My favourite colour is red.

22. I’m an unbelievable multitasker.

23. If I weren’t an actor, I might be an match planner.

24. The most efficient piece of recommendation I’ve won was once to all the time be sort to everybody.

25. When website hosting a vacation birthday party, I love to gentle a candle — like my favourite Starlight & Snowflakes odor from Glade — to create a welcoming and wintry vibe.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/lacey-chabert-describes-the-mean-girls-reunion-in-1-word/?feed_id=74678&_unique_id=65906b90622ad

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post